A night ride

Crimson stood up, you walked over and he pulled out a chair for you to sit down. You can still feel Crimson's anger.

The food was soon served, you and Crimson ate in silence without saying a word.

On a sudden , a scream echoed from somewhere , it sounded very painful but soon fell silent. The sound of broken glass abruptly rang in your ears. You turned your head and saw that it was Crimson holding broken pieces of glass and wine scattered everywhere. It seemed like his mood had just calmed down was destroyed by that miserable scream.

You proactively stood up and picked up the first aid box after the servant brought it up and tried to bandage Crimson but he pushed it away.

-"What did he do to you?"-You asked with concern, holding Crimson's hand and bandaging Crimson but he didn't brush it off.

-"That bastard thought he could run away with my money but he was sorely mistaken."-Crimson said, gritting his teeth in anger as he said each word.

You feel that Crimson's treatment is a bit cruel, but this is the Mafia , you have to be cruel if you want to survive.

-"Those who cross me do not have a good ending."-Crimson said. You wrapped the last wrap around Crimson's wound and cut the bandage, suddenly Crimson grabbed your chin and pulled your face closer.

-"You didn't do anything behind my back, right?"-Crimson asked you, his face cold as if he was ready to drown you if he discovered anything.

-"No, not at all."-You said, a bit shaken by Crimson's scary expression.

-"I hope the truth is like what you answered."-Crimson let go of your chin and said, then he smiled again and touched the bandage.

-"Your bandage is very nice sugar , let's eat, the food is about to get cold."-Crimson said and turned to cut the steak, the waiter came and cleaned up the broken glass along with bandages and medicine.

You turned around and silently continued your meal with Crimson.

~~~~~~~~~~

Time passes and soon it's time to sleep. You roll around in bed but can't sleep.

You sit up to check the time but your hand accidentally hits the cabinet wall when you swing your hand to reach for the phone on the cabinet.

-"Agh"-You groaned softly and hugged your hand, letting the pain subside a little and reached for your phone to check the time, it was already past midnight .

You lie down and relax but your racing thoughts prevent you from falling asleep. You tosses and turns , seeking comfort but finding none . The world around you grows silent, leaving you alone with your chaotic thoughts.

Suddenly there was a light knock on the door, you get up and looked towards the source of the sound with suspicion and caution, it was already past midnight, who would come looking for you at this hour?.

-"Y/N, are you still awake?"-Colton said softly through the door but you could still hear.

You stood up and walked over, slowly opening the door for Colton.

-"What are you doing here at this hour, Colton????"-You asked, whispering enough for him to hear.

-"I heard a loud thump coming from your room, are you okay?"-Colton asked you, he whispered.

-"I'm fine, thank you for your concern but I'm fine, why are you still awake?"-You said, whispering.

-"Insomnia, what about you?"-Colton said.