𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

July 17th, 2023

--

Hi!

Here I am again with another book for ya'll to read! I'm having school holidays at the moment so more time to write and read!

I read lots of books on here written by followers, random people and so on and I must say we've build such a strong, kind and accepting community!

This story will be one that as always has a message included from me to you, and I will share a bit of my past in this one, using these two wonderful characters to share my story.

I won't say which parts, and some topics are just ideas that are made up by me, but I always sincerely hope you will enjoy reading.

I do not accept copies nor translations of this story, I wrote this fanfiction myself and used my own time and energy for that.

My larry explanation, my opinion on larry is written somewhere in chapters and on my instagram highlights, but here again a short opinion of mine.

I do like the idea that Harry and Louis are together as a couple, however if they are not it's more than alright, I'm happy as long as they are and I'm so proud of what they have achieved, as individuals and as a band.

This is purely for entertainment purposes, it's a fanfiction after all. Harry and Louis probably won't read this, but if they ever want me to take any of my 'larry stories' down, I will do that without hesitation.

Please be kind and respectful to me and everyone and I would love for you to respect my opinion, even if we're not sharing the same one <3

About trigger warnings, I can't think of some right now but if I think there will be one I will put a notice above the chapter and a '*' when the part starts and when it ends.

I do not write smut, nor mpreg (not in this story at least, might have wrote some about it in the past in one of my books).

Thank you for taking the time to read this and an extra thanks to all of you, I appreciate you and your kindness, as well as all the support I've got over the years! <3

Feel free to check out my other books and give me a follow, not for the numbers, just for spreading the stories and kindness, would love to make people happy by letting them read my stories!

Have a great day and all the love to you,

-N🦋