♫︎ - 31

Georgie was settling in just amazing. We went shopping with him quite often over the next weeks, Harry and I spoiling him rotten.

It was just delightful to see him enjoying it all so much and having a forever home.

Harry and I were also doing good and felt pretty complete with the cute toddler, puppy and kitten (who still didn't like me but loved Georgie).

Gemma had found a place of her liking and Nate and her had just moved in a couple of days ago, today we will be visiting them and introduce Georgie to his aunt and nephew.

He was holding both me and Harry's hands as we walked down the street, since taking the car wasn't necessary for the the short trip.

"Are you excited to meet papa his sister and your cousin?" Harry asked the boy, who grinned and nodded frantically.

"Yes! Nate pway with me?"

I nodded in response. "I think Nate would love to play with you, I packed you two some snacks and coloring books for you to play with!"

He jumped up and down. "Yay! And cars?"

Harry laughed. "Of course we brought some toy cars with us! They are your favorite, right?"

Georgie hummed and we kept walking until we reached Gemma and Nathaniel their house.

Harry rang the doorbell and Gemma answered, Nate on her hip as the boy waved and clapped.

"Uncle lou and hazzie!" He yelled, making grabby hands to me and Harry.

I still held Georgie his hand as I hugged Nate and Gemma, Harry doing the same.

"Well hello lads, who is this little guy?" She smiled, crouching down to Georgie his height, who hid behind my legs.

"Georgie," the boy murmured, a bit shy.

"He's a bit shy," I voiced my thoughts, looking at the boy.

"It's alright to be a bit shy love, but I promise they are really nice."

Nate squirmed and was placed down on the ground. "Me real nice, I'm Nate!"

Georgie looked hesitant but then returned the smile Nate had on his face. "Me Georgie, hi!" He cutely said, making all of us coo.

"Wanna see my trains? We can pway in my room!" Nate squealed.

Georgie looked up at me and Harry, the both of us nodding. "You can go and play, love. Me and daddy will be in the kitchen with aunt Gemma." Harry said and we watched as the Nate took Georgie his small hand in his, dragging him through the hallways.

"Isn't he adorable? Such a cute little boy!" Gemma walked us to the kitchen and gave us both a cuppa.

"I know right?" I fondly looked at Harry, who was beaming.

"So are you two settling in well? How's Nate doing?" I asked Gemma.

"It's been good so far honestly, you really changed our lives and I'm grateful for what you've done, Nathaniel is thriving and went to school yesterday, he keeps on asking me when George is coming as well."

I draped my arm over Harry's shoulder. "We are thinking about enrolling him next week, that way he can take it easy but get a bit of a routine, you know?"

Gemma nodded. "Fair enough, he seems really sweet, I know that you two are perfectly fit to be that boy's daddy's."

Harry looked at me as I smiled at him, both agreeing on that one.

We've come so far, I'm excited to see what the future has in store for us...

——-

Hiya!

How are ya'll doing?

I took some time off to just rest a bit and get some stuff done, but gonna try and at least update once a week again!

The sun is shining in the Netherlands again, hope it will stay that way, actually lifts my mood up a lot!

Cya soon,

-Nati🦋