♫︎ - 35 When Worlds Collide

I never thought this is how my life would turn out to be.

I thought I would end up with 5 kittens in a cabin in the woods, but I guess everyone has a match and mine is Harry, my beautiful soulmate, husband and father of my two children.

"Lou! What does the princess need?! She doesn't seem to stop crying!"

I ran over to Harry as I held back a smile, seeing him with messed up hair and a panicked look on his face, holding our three month old adopted daughter, Jessica.

"Hazz, love calm down." I reached for the baby and rocked her in my arms, the sweet girl calming down immediately.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Of course she settles with you."

We both smiled, still in love like the day we met if not more. It's like I love him more after every day that passes.

"Papa, daddy, Jessy!" Georgie walked over to us, a picture in his hands.

"Hello love, did you draw something?" Harry asked him and the boy nodded.

"Look! A picture with me, papa, daddy and Jessy!"

I looked at the colorful scrabble of three smiling faces with what were supposed to be arms and legs.

"Wonderful Georgie!"

Jessica started to make some noises. "Guess she likes it as well." Harry commented and we all laughed.

This is how life was supposed to be. I never imagined crossing paths with someone who had completely the opposite lifestyle of mine, but damn I glad I did and I would go through it over and over again as long as I would end up here.

Harry is just utterly beautiful, Georgie and Jessica the sweetest kids (even though they can be a damn of a pain in the ass as well sometimes) but I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

I look forward to the future and what it has in store of us, but I'm sure it will be just as amazing as it has been so far.

I guess that's what happens

'When Worlds Collide''

Fin

And that was the end, they had their happily ever after.
Thank you all for joining me on this delightful journey and thanks for the great support I receive. I can't wait to take you on the next one!

-Nati🦋

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒆 °𝑳.𝑺.° 🎉