♫︎ - 24

"Hi hazz, long time no see, my love."

Harry jumped into his sister her arms, tears streaming down both their faces.

"Gemma, how are you doing? How is Nate?" Gemma smiled through her tears when Harry asked that and I smiled as well, knowing I had made the right decision to do this.

"We are all fine hazzie, how are you yourself? Got yourself a nice boyo I see? I'm glad you didn't listen to 'dad' and kept on expressing and being yourself."

Harry nodded and wiped his tears away. "Yes of course, I'm doing better then ever honestly!"

Gemma caressed his cheek. "Let's talk about that inside, Nate is sleeping but I'm sure he will be very excited when he sees you tomorrow."

Harry nodded and turned around to face me. He reached for my hand and squeezed it. "Louis... thank you."

I knew he wanted to talk about repaying me and all sorts but I knew he knew that wasn't needed and a thing we've discussed many times already, our love is enough.

I pecked his lips for a moment. "You're more than welcome, I promised to try and give you the world and make the time we spend together worth it as it best, this is a moment like that."

He embraced me and whispered in my ear with a shaky voice. "I love you, so much."

I smiled, his scent making me feel at ease even more. "I love you too, my love."

We went inside and talked about the last god knows how long we have spend together, along with talking about Harry's past and me seeing their 'dad' at the hospital. We cried, laughed and smiled as hours passed.

Gemma explained that she tried everything she could but money was a issue, Harry telling her it was alright and that he was glad they were reunited now.

At some point after hours Harry started yawning and I told him we would be staying at a nearby hotel for two nights to spend more time with Gemma and Nate.

Harry was very excited about that and after some more minutes of talking he hugged her and told her he was looking forward to seeing her and his nephew tomorrow.

He went to sit in the car and I got the chance to briefly speak with Gemma.

She grabbed me by the shoulder when I was about to walk out the door. "Hey Louis?"

I turned around. "Yes?"

She smiled and hugged me. I first was surprised by the sudden action but soon hugged her back.

"Thank you, I can tell you make my hazzie happy and that's everything I ever wanted and wasn't able to give him, I'm glad you can and are willing to."

I waved it off. "It's no big deal to me, I love that boy so much. I can tell he loves you too and I got the tools to provide this for the both of you, you did your job as sister by loving him and being there for him, supporting him. He talks a lot about you as I told you and I hope that in the future we can continue making everyone happy and thriving, I'm happy to bring him here as often as you both like, we can swap him around when one of us gets bored," I winked, Gemma chuckling.

"You're amazing, Louis. Mum told us about angels, but I never imagined seeing one on earth apart from hazza."

I pat her shoulder. "Look into the mirror and you'll see another one, love."

We shared another hug before Harry lost patience and was whining from the cab that he missed me.

I laughed and told Gemma to get a good night of rest and that we would see her again the next morning before joining Harry in the cab.

We checked into the hotel and once we unpacked we jumped onto the bed, both tired but very happy.

"Louis, you're truly an angel," he suddenly said, his eyes already closed as he almost drifted off to sleep after we had undressed and brushed our teeth.

I pulled him closer to me as I smiled, my eyes probably beaming remembering his sister had said the same just a moment ago.

"So are you, when the world gets dark and you feel empty, I will make sure to be the guiding light again and fill the emptiness."

He smiled and fell asleep, my eyes closing soon after, drifting into a peaceful sleep, full of love and happiness, holding my biggest source of happiness in my arms.

——-

Hello lovelies!!

How's you? Doing well and thriving?

It was hazz his bday yesterday! 30, time really flies!

Hope he had a great day with fam, friends and loved ones ❤️

Hope ya'll liked this chapter!

Cya soon!

-Nati🦋