♫︎ - 16

"Look at him, lou. Are we gonna keep him?" Harry looked at me with hopefull eyes.

We just got back from the vet so see if the kitten was alright and if it had a owner, but unfortunately this kitten was probably dumped and put out on the streets to die.

I scooted closer to Harry and softly pet the kitten, who stared at me with wide eyes but soon started purring.

"Of course, love. I think we could handle a new addition to the family." I looked up at Harry and was confused when I saw his cheeks stained with tears.

"Why are you crying darling?" I swung my arm around his shoulders, Harry cuddling me and the kitten close to his chest.

"I just- I feel so bad when I see things like this, it maybe sounds weird but it brings me back to the time I was alone and scared out on the streets, not feeling loved and just hopeless, not knowing what the future would hold and if I could ever really be happy and smiling genuinly again."

I wiped away his tears with my sleeves and cupped his chin. "I totally get you, sweetheart but know that you got your forever home, with me and here." I placed my hand over my heart.

"I know it hurts and things are unspoken, but it will all fall into place eventually, and I'm sure this kitten will be just as spoiled as I spoilt you rotten, would even more if you let me." I booped his nose and was happy when his lips turned into a smile again.

"Thanks lou, I feel blessed having you with me and so grateful for what I got now, would never take it granted, my heart is full of love and it always ends up being you who makes my mind race and my heart beat faster."

I pulled him closer as I connected our lips, my hand moving down until it was resting on his side.

When we pulled away I rested my foreheard against his, the smile never leaving my lips.

"Harry, I love you." For a moment I felt him tense and jump up a bit, but soon he relaxed into my arms again.

"Really?" He questioned, a spark appearing in his eyes.

I nodded furiously. "Yes, I love you and all your little things, you will always be loved by me, no matter what happens."

He lifted my chin with his finger and pressed a soft kiss to my lips, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine as he brushed against my lips. "I love you too, Louis." I gripped his curls, moving his head closer to mine as this was all I needed to know.

The kiss deepened, our lips as always moving perfectly in sync as my throat felt dry, small noices escaping my lips.

He suddenly lifted me in the air and I hadn't even noticed that he had gotten the kitten off his lap and onto the couch, the small bundle of joy snoring away on a cushion.

I gasped in suprise but nuzzled my head into his neck, sucking the skin softly as I smiled against his neck and felt goosebumps covering his skin.

He carried me up the stairs and into the bedroom, throwing me on the bed as he climbed towards me and hovered over me.

"Show me."

"Show you?"

"Show me that you love me, show me how you like it done."

"Your sure?"

"Positive."

And the rest? The rest is history, because we all know what could have happened, a posibility? Or a fact...

--

"You will be fine, hazz. It's with Liam, I'm sure you will do great and have fun."

"I don't know lou, I'm just so nervous, don't want to screw it up."

"You won't." I reassured him and tapped his bum as we walked to the entrance of the bakery.

Today was Harry's first official day of working at Liam's parents their bakery.

I had told the boy he didn't need to do it to pay me back or anything, after all I just want kisses as a payment and I get lots of them on a daily basis, so Harry is just here to experience and have fun, something I really liked for him.

He seems to be more comfortable and out of his shell lately, maybe also because the boys and I take him everywhere we go and it isn't as new as it was anymore, all the events and the change.

It was just a thing of getting used to this new world, lifestyle and last but not least a boyfriend, but he handles everything so well and I love to see him being at ease and fell happy and content.

"Hi li, I'm here to drop hazza off." I wrapped a arm around Harry's waist.

Liam wiped his hand on his apron, smiling as he waved. "Hello lads, excited Harry?"

Harry gulped but nodded, playing with his fingers. I took his hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze, placing a quick kiss tohis temple.

"Yes, just a bit nervous." He croaked out but felt him relax against my body as he cuddled into my side.

"Ah no need hazz, we're going to have loads of fun and the people that come over to buy something are mostly very sweet and caring."

Harry sighed in relieve and I took a glance at him. "Ready? Or do I need to stay with you?" He shook his head. "Thanks love but I think I will be fine, go have fun with zee and ni." I smiled and gave him a last kiss, which turned out into multiple in the end and hugged him tightly before Liam took over and went to the back with him to probably gave him a apron and so on.

I looked behind me and saw him wave and I returned it, slowly walking towards the door.

As I heard him giggle about something Liam said I felt alright to go, knowing I would see him in a couple of hours and that he was in good hands with Liam and always could call if he needed to be picked up, but I was sure he was going to have a great time.

After all, it's hazz we're talking about, and he had to do this himself, but I would always be there to catch him if needed along the way and be his Nr. one supporter in everything he does and chooses which path to follow.

--

Name for the kitten?

Gonna edit this later but wanted to set this masterpiece of a chapter free xd, oh how I wish I had the ability to set more things free.

So please cut me some slack, once I wrote harty instead of Harry and damn ya'll did me dirty whaaha in a good way, oBvI

'U tricked me you naughty mustard' -Harty (':
Crying in a cool way, sobbing in 1D

Another chapter at the 950 reads? I'm not really someone to do that but I keep on writing anyway and probably will publish earlier on anyway haha but yeah, I don't know. I don't know if I want to be someone who does that, I would love to know more people are reading this, though?

Is it so wrong? THAT YOU MAKE ME STRONG, SING IT WITH ME! THE POWER OF THE COMMUNITY XD

I'm here, even though I might read comments and so on later! Have 100+ notifications from the last days, will look at it tomorrow, ya'll are honestly amazayn, the community and fandom is just lovely (mostly), all the love to the boys and you!

Together or as individual, we will make it!
Take a risk or lose the chonce WE TOOK A CHONCE

THEY KNOW WE TRYYYYY STILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Don't mind me, I used so many moments and references here ^ oof sorry not sorry, I know we all love it, or is itttt?

church girl :,) hehe

*Clears throat*

Cya later! :)

-Nati🦋