♫︎ - 17

"It's so sweet you get me something everytime you go to the bakery, got my own personal baker!"

His dimples showed as I said that as his lips tugged into a smile. "I love to see you enjoy the things I made for you."

I shot him a sweet smile hearing him say that and pulled him closer to me. "I'm glad you're having so much fun with Liam, he told me you're doing great and his parents love having you over."

I noticed Harry blush as I said that, he's always a bit shy with compliments but I adore that about him.

Things are going really well honestly between us. Harry and I love each other, our relationship as boyfriends is going really well and the other boys adore Harry just as much as I do.

It's like he always has been in our lives and now I can't even imagine my life without him anymore.

Things are rough at times, the adjustment of having such a nice place now and before being homeless hits Harry at times, the feelings overwhelming him but of course with some reassurement and cuddles It's soon alright again.

Zayn and Liam are together now, finally if you ask me, those two had the same feeling but were too much in love to notice the other sharing those exact the same feelings, but now all is spoken about and the two enjoy going on double dates with us.

Niall is married to food we believe and even joined Zayn on some cooking courses, he likes a girl here and there and tries to impress with his cooking skills but that apparently isn't going too well yet, but he isn't a third wheel at all to us, he's enjoying the single life and always teases us and our lovey dovey behavior.

A purr suddenly was heard and Harry looked at his feet, our small kitten Oliver hanging in Harry's jeans, trying to get some attention  and acting like he's never getting any, the spoiled lil brat.

"Hello my sweet boy!"

"Hello love." I joked as if he was talking to me.

He picked up the kitten and held it in front of my eyes, a pair of bright blue eyes like my own staring into my soul as the kitten yawned, almost eating my nose in the process.

"Oops." Harry chuckled when the kitten just clawed my nose with the paw, resting it on the bridge of my nose.

"He doesn't really like me." I shrugged and rubbed the sore spot on my nose.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "But he does! He's just shy and you're always sassy and cuddling me and I think he feels left out."

I laughed at the cuteness, 'oh god my boy is so adorable, and I'm hella smitten.'

"Maybe, I have to admit he's lovely, just like you." I kissed Harry's cheek and he put down the kitten, who sprinted off to another room in the house, probably his own room.

Yes, Oliver had his own room in the house. Harry had protested that he really doesn't need it, but Louis insisted and Zayn agreed, just because he knew it would be the best choice and wanted the all of them to see happy.

So yeah, Harry was just shushed and now Oliver had a room with so much stuff the cat could be millionair.

"Shall we eat those lovely apple pies and maybe watch a movie after?" I suggested and Harry already was walking towards the kitchen and surely I wasn't staring at his bum, not at all.

I followed him and he spun around, wrapping his arms around me as he pressed a gentle kiss to my temple.

"I love you and our little family." He whispered, burrying his nose in the crook of my neck.

I smiled even though he couldn't see that. "Same hazza, we're building something great and I see your struggling at times, but know me and Oliver and the boys are here to catch you, know you would do the same to me, stuff takes time and that's alright."

He pulled away and cupped my cheek. "I don't know what I did to deserve you, the universe must have made a mistake."

I shook my head, tears in my eyes. "Not at all love, the universe knows we are meant to be, and I'm not planning on ever letting you go, not when I get to call you mine now."

We cried together, these random moments meaning so much to me. It didn't happen often, but it was appreciated and loved like no other.

We still ate the things he had baked after we were done crying happy tears and letting out overwhelming emotions, in the end always cuddling and sharing love gestures and kisses.

These days, good days... with Oliver as our little 'kiddo' ♡

--

Hiya!

It took some time but here another chapter as I promised! The next one will most likely be out next saturday or sunday, but no worries!

Hope you liked this chapter and feel free to comment your thoughts!

Catch ya soon lovely people!

-Nati🦋