All This Time

Hello darlings,

(No worries I will keep on writing).

I'm writing this with 'all this time' blasting on the background, but that's not why I'm here.

I want to apologize in advance, even though it maybe isn't even needed and I don't owe it to anyone.

I feel a bit bad about having so many author notes, even though I also tend to ramble about fun 1D and larry topics and others as well.

So I will try not to do that as much anymore, still sharing stuff here and there and ofc larry and the boys and yk fun stuff.

As some of you might know I took a break like a while ago and came back a couple of months ago (I think). I when I came back read lots of messages, kind and sweet ones but also 'rude and hate' messages.

I don't mind, I mean feedback is always welcome but please be nice and tpwk you know? I'm not a fluent with the English language, mind about topics like for example 'mpreg' change over time, back then 'orbs' was a thing I read and used here and there, and jeez people threw shoes at me for it haha, sorry!

I just turned 18, cut me some slack! Haha

I have loved you since we were 18 '16!'

I just wanna say that I will keep on writing and work on myself in the meantime, because I want to use my writing as a escape, giving you a message from me to you and just include reality and larry cuteness!

The first stories I wrote were popular and some still are, some of my new ones not, it's fine! I see new books as a 'comeback' and experiment, experience and learn and overall most important, I enjoy myself!

I wanna improve my writing and therefor chose to update when I feel like the chapter is good enough, doesn't have to be perfect, but I feel like I'm rushing and it's nice, but it could be better and I could feel better about it if I took some more time.

Masterpieces and art take time, it's not a one day thing.

I feel like updating so much and fast as possible because honestly I'm affraid to lose ya'll again, the joy, it's not even about the numbers but the more the merrier and spread of content and smiles and happiness.

My sincere apologies for not telling you about the break I took back then, (I didn't if I'm right) and if I had maybe it would be like the old days, but it's good as it is now. (Hazza and 1D announced, should've done the same haha but both will be back x). And I'm back so!

I just wanna take my time writing and keep ya'll happy at the same time you know?

So yeah that's running through my mind, but just know I will keep on writing! You won't get rid of me that quick!

This message will be mentioned at every ongoing book of mine, otherwise I keep on explaining and talking haha.

I have so much to say but a lack of words to express, so I will just write you know?

I just think and feel so much and just want to take you with me in the process, but not annoy people you know? You're here for the stories, some for the notes of mine as well but you get me.

I won't write those as much anymore and focus on the books, the updates will be worth the wait and I will just keep my fingers crossed that ya'll are willing to wait and won't let me down ;) just kidding you couldn't.

Just hope my fears won't come true, but let's face them together!

Again my apologies, I just needed to get this off my chest. On a second note no, I won't apologize, my feelings are valid and so are yours!

I need to show and express everything with words since unfortunately I can't be like larry and send ya'll cute vids, pics and moments that become memories that live in heads rent free forever.

Hope to see you soon and have a lovely day, I appreciate all of you and your support means the world, wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Thanks for understanding and thank you if you respect my opinion and feelings, comment 'Kevin? KEVIN?!' if you made it this far x (that moment lives in my head rent free.

Updates will probs be there monday again, larry chappy's coming up!

I would love to say I'm like the boys, express that way or just provide happiness to you like they do to us and not write messages like this, but I'm just my own individual with lou his sass and joy, hazza his clumsy stuff and so on, we can compare but won't be the same but it's fine, love and adorement is there and that's important!

Maybe I will regret this later but I think it's the best at the moment so take the risk or lose the chonce!

We took a chonce, god knows we tried (and cried in a cool way).

I think that's it for now, it's good like this, I'm like the boys, they have their songs and express and experience and I have my books and stories, thanks for being inspiration for my fanfictional stories, lou, hazz and the boys. Ya'll are rolemodels to me, I look up to you but also see you as 'friends' you know? All of us being human who need love and attention and freedom.

I feel as greatful and thankful as you and wish all of you the best and so much more, the world honestly and behond!

You saved me, thanks Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry.

Hope ya get me with all my rambling and talking! XD

Be and love yourself like we (I) love the boys behond eternity.

All the love, honestly.

-N🦋