♫︎ - 30

I feel like this story is coming to an end soon, but there will be a new one published! Been working on it for a while now and I can't wait to share it with you!

-Nati🦋

(By the way, a pic above of Georgie, the pic below at the end of the chapter of his room, to give you an idea. I do not own these pictures <3)

———

Harry and I danced around the room for what seemed like hours before we realised we had to set up things and buy things, we're not ready for a toddler!

Well, furniture wise....

So we went ordering stuff online and I had to call many people to get them deliver things at night and believe me, somehow they did it hearing who I was.

Sometimes I forget I'm the boss of many buildings in the area and the hospital.

Harry and I called Liam and Zayn along with Niall and Gemma and Nate, who had arrived at the hotel in the meantime.

Harry was putting up the toddler bed we ordered and I sneaked my arms around his waist, kissing his neck.

"We're going to be parents, babe."

He turned around to face me and had a tired but happy look in his eyes.

"I'm looking forward to it, wouldn't want to begin this chapter of our journey with anyone but you."

I caressed his cheek and rested my forehead against his. "Me neither."

———-

It was 4A.M. When Harry and I went to sleep. I had painted the walls while Harry set up the bed and chair in the room.

Once that was done we struggled with the closet but managed to build that rather quickly as well.

Tomorrow we would set up the last details and decorations and decided on letting Georgie pick some things a couple days after we would take him home, so that he had a saying about what was going to be in his room.

At 7 my alarm went off and I groaned as I hugged Harry's sleeping figure closer, not wanting to get up but excited to extend our family.

"Mornin," Harry spoke up, yawning cutely.

"Morning love, had a nice sleep?"

He chuckled. "Short but good, I just realised this was the last night being it just the two of us, it's weird but amazing at the same time."

I nodded and got up, patting his bum so that he would get dressed as well.

"Yes indeed, I will make a quick call to the boys before we go, wanna get some breakfast on the way?"

Harry put a white sweater of mine over his head. "Yes please."

We drank some coffee together as I called the boys, who would pick up Nate and Gemma to show them the houses we had seen.

The plan was that we would, but with the sudden change of plans it was a bit chaotic. Luckily Gemma didn't mind and neither did Liam nor Zayn or Niall, they were excited to spend some time with them.

We fetched some breakfast at the bakery and ate it in the car on our way to the hospital.

We also brought a elephant stuffie and some lego with us, to comfort him if needed since well, the boy still had a cast on his arm and even though he knew now we were going to get him, probably would still be nervous.

He was overjoyed when he saw the two of us walking in and immediately Harry had to write something on his cast.

"How are you doing buddy? Had a good night of sleep?"

The toddler nodded. "Uh-huh, lady Nora said me go home with you and hazzie?"

We both chuckled and Harry spoke up. "That's right Georgie, would you like that?"

The boy jumped up. "Yes! You my new daddies?"

Harry and I looked at each other, a happy smile on our faces.

"Yes love, I will be your daddy and Harry will be your papa, how does that sound?"

The boy didn't answer but his small arms pulled us closer and hugged us, a smile tugging on his lips.

We chatted some more and after a while the boy was discharged.

Harry buckled him up into the carseat and sat next to him while I drove.

"Are you hungry buddy? We can stop at the place where papa works and get you a cupcake?"

His eyes widened. "Cupcake?"

I looked through the rearview mirror with a content smile.

"Of course! They have vanilla, strawberry-"

"Strawbewwy please," he politely asked and I gasped. "That's your papa his favorite as well! Good job on using your manners buddy!"

He blushed as he took in the praise and we of course drove to the well known bakery.

I went in to get him a cupcake and talked to Liam his parents for a couple of minutes, the both of them overjoyed for us and promising to visit soon once the boy has settled.

I walked back to the car as I looked at the paper back, thinking back at the moment where I got Harry this for the first time, when he was homeless and lost. I had been sad and lost as well, and look at us now!

Loving each other so much and both so blessed with everything we got!

I got in the car and Harry noticed my expression, reaching for my hand, a knowing look on his face.

"Same thing, better times."

I swept a curl out of his face. "It was already the best the moment I laid my eyes on you."

———-

Space theme aaaa <3