♫︎ - 23

January 13th, 2024

———

Today was going to be a hopefully exciting day. Harry and I were in the car and he was anxiously tapping his leg, not knowing where we were going.

My unspoken duty was finally here, and I was going to fulfill this mission of mine. After all, I'm a Tomlinson.

And soon Harry would be as well...

"I'm not going to tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise if I did, love," I told him and he shrugged.

"You know I don't like surprises."

I nodded as I kept my eyes on the road, at times glancing at him for a moment, admiring his facial features.

"I know but I also know that you're going to love this one, the boys helped me and I think it's time," I told him and closed my mouth, affraid I would ruin everything by spilling it to him.

We soon arrived at the airport and I took Harry by the hand, my other hand carrying our suitcases.

Harry looked around in shock. "We're going on a plane again? Lou you don't have to!"

I smiled. "I want to, we've been on vacations before, but this one is special."

I had took some time off work for this, leaving Liam in charge of the hospital, knowing Harry's 'dad' won't pull something for the next year at least, and when that times comes I will be there to protect hazz.

"Where are we going? We're leaving England so...," he trailed off, probably thinking about guessing where we were going to.

I squeezed his hand. "Just wait and see, my love."

We soon boarded after we waited sometime and had checked in. I handed Harry some headphones and some snacks, his favorite.

"Aw thanks lou, you're the best!"

I smiled as he hummed along with the music, not hearing the flight attendant mentioning that this flight to The Netherlands would take us some hours...

So good so far, now wishing and hoping he's going to like it. The boys had told me he will, but there is always a slight chance he won't, you know? I know my boyfriend, but sometimes you just are uncertain.

I sighed and tried to not think about that possibility as I felt him reach for my hand, which I gladly took and held his.

It was seven in the evening when we landed and I got our suitcases again, together walking to the car I had rented.

I blindfolded Harry, who wasn't too happy with that but trusted me and after a kiss pulled it over his precious eyes.

I put on the navigation and drove to our destination, my heart started to race the closer we got.

After two hours of driving and talking with the boyo I parked the car and walked him to a small house in the middle of Amsterdam, smiling when I noticed the person we were coming for stood there, waiting.

"Louuu are we almost there? I love you so much but I also miss seeing you!" Harry smiled as he pouted and I rolled my eyes, silently greeting the woman in front of me, who smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Hazz we're here, love. I want you to know I kept a little secret from you and going to show you the result of that now, uncovering it. I know I make you happy and you make me the happiest I have ever been, but I wanted to do something special for you, show you in every way possible how much I love you.

I really love you, Harry."

He smiled and I pecked his lips quickly, letting the words sink in for him. "I love you too Louis, so much, you will never know how much and I don't know how I'm gonna repay you for this, because I can tell you planned something big this time."

The woman stood there pressing her lips, looking fondly as we shared and expressed our love. Harry really looks a lot like her....

Same smile, same green eyes.

"You don't ever have to repay me, just let me love you."

"I will, I promise, we made promises and I will always keep those."

"Same here hazz, its time don't you think? I know how much you loved your mother and I can't bring her back unfortunately but I could do something close to that."

I spoke as I lifted his blindfold. "I could bring your sister to you."

"You what?! Gemma?!"

———

Hellooooo!

Listening to 'two of us' while writing this. Just bought a Harry poster and put it in a frame and hung it above my bed, wall of heroes!

Hope ya'll are doing well! It's slippery outside here, don't fall!

Well, only falling for the boys hehe x

Catch ya soon lovelies!

-Nati🦋