♫︎ - 21

I walked over to the room, pushing the curtains aside and bracing myself for what would come next.

I was boiling with anger but faked a smile walking into the room, not even suprised to see that the scumbag of a man wasn't close to looking like Harry, only the lips and nose maybe, he must have his mother's looks and personality, those green eyes are so special, nothing like the dark ones I was looking at right now...

"Mr. Styles? What seems to be the problem?" I wanted to say so much, but knew I had to wait.

The man grunted. "Chest pain, probably from all the things I went through over the years!"

"Like what?" I pushed, wanting to know every detail out of his dirty mouth.

"Well, my son is gay, which is such a shame, you know?" He looked at me like I would pity him, obviously that wasn't gonna happen.

"I don't know, I mean should I, as his boyfriend?" A smirk appeared on my face as I bluntly stated that and he gasped.

"You're Harry's boyfriend?! That piece of shit? I thought he would be homeless forever, what a shame, he deserves it."

"How dare you to say that?! He's such a sweet boy and it's your loss that he's no longer in your life, he has a home with me now and it's better then you could ever give him, you should rot in jail and be ashamed, this is MY hospital, I won't deny you healthcare, my collegae will help you but as soon as she does I want you out of here, understood? And if you ever contact Harry I will make sure you will need to come here again." He didn't even look at me as he grunted.

I didn't waste any more time and walked out of the room, calling over a nurse. "Get him the care he needs and escort him outside, am I clear?"

She looked at me like a deer in headlights as she slowly nodded. "Of course, Mr. Tomlinson."

I made my way to Liam who was already waiting for me and heard the whole conversation. I felt his arm around my shoulders as he looked at me. "Well said and done, go home and be with your boy, lou."

I didn't say anything and just hummed, packing my stuff and exciting the hospital, where Niall was surprisingly was already waiting.

"Hey lou, I heard what happened, Liam called me."

I closed the door of the car, sighing as I rubbed my face with my hands. "What am I going to tell Harry? It's going so well, he's doing amazing and feeling so great, will this be a set back?"

Niall started the car and glanced at me. "He's strong and had you and all of us, his friends. He will get through it, he will be upset for sure but that's understandable, just be there for him."

My mind was a mess as my heart ached for Harry. "Always."

Hiya!

Bit of a short chappy but more coming as soon as possible, writing a new story at the moment as well as writing a lot for 'Steps And Styles,' so there is enough to read, luckily!

Hope everyone is doing well and thriving, cya soon!

-Nati🦋