♫︎ - 33

The moment was finally here.

I could see the boys, Nate and Gemma sitting in the car as a confused Harry started walking towards me, behind him the boys smiling and putting a 'thumbs up'.

Georgie ran to him and hugged his legs. "Papa!"

Harry lifted him up and placed him onto his hip. "Hello fella, were you and daddy out and having fun?"

The boy nodded frantically. "Yesh!"

He smiled as he pecked my lips once standing right across me and looked around, Georgie still attached to his hip.

"Lou, what's all this, love?"

I caressed his cheek. "I wanted to surprise you so me and Georgie went out and got some snacks and so on."

He swallowed as he looked at the bench and sat down on it, his hand rubbing against the wood where he once had called this his 'home'.

Georgie sat next to him as I sat next to Harry. "I thought it would be nice to create another nice memory here, now with our kid."

Harry clasped his hands together. "Thanks, love. You really put some thought into this, I love it."

I kissed him. "And I love you."

He was about to say 'I love you too' when Georgie placed a tiara on his curls. "Here ya go, even more pwetty!"

Harry and I laughed. "Wow thanks buddy, were so beautiful right now!"

Georgie pressed his lips together. "Always, like you and daddy are!"

We both cooed and let Georgie play at the small playground in front of us.

"How was work today?" I asked him, kind of to ease my own nerves.

"Went well, Liam and I had fun at the bakery, brought you a cupcake."

He handed me a small paper bag that I hadn't even noticed before.

I took it out of the bag. "The exact same one I gave you a year ago..."

He hummed. "You make me so happy, lou. I love that cupcake but I even loved you more, already back then and even more now, don't know how that is possible."

I ran a hand through his curls and he sighed, feeling content.

"You know hazz, I think it's time, it's been for a long time, honestly."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "For what?"

"Georgie!" I called out and he ran over to us, knowing what was going to happen the best way he could for his age.

"Papa loves daddy, daddy love papa!" He happily stated and we smiled.

"What he said," I continued, reaching for his hands to hold in mine.

The wind blew past us as time seemed to stand still and be non existent. 

"Harry, my love. I know you had a rough past and felt like you could never be saved, could never thank me enough for what I did for you and for me to love you, but to he honest I have to thank you. You saved me, you love me and I will tell you this every day the way I already do. We have a beautiful home and are blessed with our Georgie, friends, family and our pets, even though the kitten still hates me."

We both laughed and Georgie laughed with us, not fully understanding but he has a beautiful smile and laugh, it reminds me of Harry.

"That's not true," Harry smiled but gestured me to continue.

"You are my home, Harry. I wouldn't want to have it any other way, you are my everything, I love you so much and I will never stop doing that, and I know you would never do that either so that's why I want to ask you..."

A tear slipped down my cheek as Harry realised what was happening and started tearing up as well.

I went down on one knee as Georgie passed me the small, black box I had given him earlier.

——

(One hour before)

"Hey buddy?"

"Yes daddy?"

"I showed you papa his ring earlier, right?"

He nodded.

"Could you keep it with you until I give you a sign? That way we can give it together!"

"Of course daddy, yesh!"

"Proud of you, my cute fella."

——

"Harry Edward Styles, will you seal our love for forever and always and marry me?"

Harry jumped at me and we both fell onto the grass in front of the bench.

"Of course I will, YES! I will marry you every time possible, always and forever!"

My heart screamed in joy as I hugged him tight and shared a passionate kiss, our tears colliding as our worlds were."

Same world, different paths in life but together for eternity.

"I love you, lou."

"I love you more, hazz."

"Me love you!" Georgie yelled.

And that was is, another one to add to the best moments of my life...

———

I feel like we've come a long was as well with this story, we're nearing the end!

But don't worry, more stories coming soon! Been busy writing lately!

This chapter was just too cute, don't you think?

Catch ya soon fella's!

-Nati🦋