ᴇʙʙ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟᴏᴡ

In the wake of the sudden earthquake and the trembling sky, a veil of mystery descends upon the tranquil city of Court of Fontaine and The Marcotte Station

Among the concerned populace, one figure stands out-the esteemed police detective, Wriothesley.

Renowned for his astute investigative skills, he finds himself drawn to the enigmatic incident that has sent ripples of unease through the once-serene realm of Fontaine.

As a detective, Wriothesley's usual realm of expertise lies in the pursuit of justice and the resolution of criminal matters.

However, in the tranquil nation of Fontaine, where crimes are few and far between, his focus shifts to preserving peace and order within the community.

The sudden disturbance, the earthquake that shook the very foundation of the city, and the trembling sky that evoked a sense of foreboding, all beckon him to uncover the truth.

It is an investigation unlike any other he has undertaken, and he is well aware of the stakes.

The people of Fontaine, and perhaps all of Teyvat, look to him for answers that can soothe their troubled hearts.

With steadfast determination, Wriothesley strides through the bustling streets of Marcotte Station, his demeanor as serene as the calm before a storm.

As he nears the coast, the relentless wind lashes against his face, a force of nature unyielding in its embrace.

Undeterred, he presses forward, his gaze fixed upon the horizon where the ocean's expanse stretches infinitely.

The rain, a gentle but persistent companion, weaves a delicate dance upon the canvas of the world.

Cold ripples kiss his skin, a reminder of the raw power of the elements, as he ventures closer to the tumultuous waves crashing against the unforgiving rocks.

The symphony of nature's fury fills the air, a primal melody that speaks of ancient tales and untamed wilderness.

In the midst of this majestic spectacle, Wriothesley finds himself at the threshold of the ocean's embrace, a witness to its raw power and unyielding might.

The waves surge and retreat, each motion a dance of strength and grace, as if the ocean itself is in turmoil, yearning to reveal the secrets it holds within.

Yet, despite the tempestuous scene before him, the detective remains composed, a pillar of unshakable resolve.

His purpose, like the waves that relentlessly crash against the rocks, is unwavering.

He is determined to uncover the truth behind the mysterious flicker of light that had pierced the depths of the ocean and stirred the heart of the land.

With a heart unyielding to the relentless storm, Wriothesley deftly navigates the treacherous rocks, his every step a testament to his determination.

Each move is measured, calculated, as he balances upon the jagged terrain, never faltering in his quest to uncover the mysteries that lie before him.