ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ

"Born from the same primordial chaos, they embody the dual nature of the boundless sea – one, the harbinger of madness and eldritch terror, and the other, an enigmatic force, whose true purpose remains veiled in the enigma of the multiverse.

Together, they stand as guardians of the interdimensional currents, ensuring the delicate balance of existence, where the devourer and the devoured dance in an eternal cosmic waltz."

"I had warned you

"I had warned you..."

"...consequences"

"The weight of your sins..."

"You will be devoured by..."

"...you sought to tame."

The eerie caution of your twin lingers in your thoughts, jolting you awake from slumber.

Your eyelids flutter open, and you make an effort to regain control of your breath.

A soft rustling sound comes from the other side of the bed, and you turn your head to see Wriothesley stirring from his own sleep.

His black hair is tousled, and his eyes, still heavy with sleep, meet yours.

"Love, are you alright?" he asks, concern evident in his voice.

You hesitate, debating whether to reveal the full truth or maintain the deception you had crafted to live with him.

In the dim light filtering through the curtains, you turn to Wriothesley, your voice trembling with feigned calmness.

"It's nothing, my love, just a bad dream. Go back to sleep."

Wriothesley blinks, still half-asleep, but he nods and pulls you closer.

"Alright, if you say so."

He drifts back into slumber, unaware of the secrets you're harboring and the tangled web of deceit that now envelops your relationship.

The truth weighs heavy on your conscience as you lay there, watching Wriothesley sleep soundly, his peaceful expression in stark contrast to your inner turmoil.

You can't help but replay the warnings from your twin in your mind.

As the night wears on, sleep eludes you.

The lie you've told Wriothesley gnaws at you like a persistent itch.

The thought of revealing the truth terrifies you, but the fear of losing him if he ever finds out weighs just as heavily.

In the early hours of the morning, you slip out of bed, careful not to wake him.

You need some time alone to think, to figure out how to navigate this web of deceit without destroying everything you hold dear.