ꜰᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇ

You hold a matching parasol to your dress as you make your way to the Aquabus station, the sun today casting its blazing rays across every corner of Fontaine City

As you turn into the Waterhub Station, your eyes catch sight of yet another Clockwork Meka patrolling the streets.

Your smile twitches at the memory of Wriothesley's words: '...Tools for upholding order and control.'

In your mind, only the God of Judgment can rightfully assess those who have committed sins, for you are immaculate, and your ideals carry no burden of transgression.

Replacing the task of the Hydro Archons with lifeless machines is utterly unforgivable.

Once you've reclaimed your rightful place among the seven, you will dismantle every one of these mekas in your nation.

Because employing inanimate entities to pass judgment is a transgression in itself, one that you will not abide.

You step out of the elevator onto a higher platform, greeted by the view of the water bridge and the Aquabus, patiently waiting for passengers.

Joining the queue to board the Aquabus, you take your place among the other travelers until you find your seat on the bus.

The cheerful little pink melusine welcomes everyone on board as the Aquabus begins its journey along the water bridge, its destination: Romaritime Harbor, where the border of Sumeru awaits.

The picturesque scenery of the sea and hills stretches out before your eyes, and the melusine's cheerful commentary fills the air, discussing the latest trends on steambird and sharing recommendations for the best bakeries and restaurants.

Finally, you arrive at Romaritime Harbor.

Stepping out and taking the elevator down to the harbor itself, you're greeted by the familiar sight of the Sumeru Desert.

However, your gaze is drawn to the sea, and beneath its surface lies the ruins of the heart of Fontaine, where you originally founded your nation, now swallowed by the waters.

Sighing, you find a bench to sit on, your eyes fixed on the water, lost in thought.

You were so lost in thought that you almost didn't realize someone was trying to get your attention.

"Caaaan youuuu heeeeaaaar uuuusss?" The white-haired fairy said, winking at you from the side.

Slowly, you turned your head toward the source of the noise, finding a stranger with blonde hair and a floating fairy you easily recognized.

"Yes. How can I help you?" You spoke emotionlessly, though a faint smile still played at the corners of your lips.

The blonde-haired boy seemed slightly taken aback as this 'puppet' began talking.

He was so awestruck by the sheer beauty that radiated from you that he even forgot to respond.

"Uh, well, this is Aether, and I'm Paimon! We wanted to ask about Fontaine, as we are here for the first time!"