ᴘ.ᴀ.ɪ.ᴍ.ᴏ.ɴ

You leaned against the cold marble wall in the grand hall, near the elegant blue couches of the resting area

As exhaustion threatened to overcome you, a gentle caress on your cheek drew your gaze to none other than Neuvillette.

His mesmerizing eyes locked softly onto yours, and he whispered your name, "Y/N..."

"I would have long taken you to one of the private rooms here, but today..." He paused, his voice filled with concern.

"Neuvillette, it's alright," you replied with a faint smile.

"I didn't know what came over me. All I could think of was the need to feel you. I'm sorry."

You glanced away from his intense gaze, directing your eyes to the ground.

"Don't apologize, please,"
Neuvillette gently requested, sighing softly.

"I must leave now, but I promise to help you forget, not just for one night, but hopefully forever."

He assured you and turned to follow one of the Gardes who was guiding the remaining guests away.

"No... Neuvillette, I don't--" you began to respond, but he was already out of earshot.

You watched his retreating figure, your arms crossed in thought.

There were so many questions, and you knew you needed answers.

Perhaps it was time to consult with Rukkhadevata about these unfamiliar feelings and seek guidance from Wriothesley, who might hold the key to understanding this complex situation.

"Zepar-sama."

Paimon whispered, her voice barely audible as she moved closer to you, her eyes darting around cautiously to ensure no one was eavesdropping.

You responded with a side glance, your ethereal presence emanating power.

With a graceful gesture of your finger, you conjured an invisible wall of water, effectively sealing off your conversation from any prying ears and muffling the sound within its confines.

"Ah, Primordial Algorithm of Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network,"

You began, addressing P.A.I.M.O.N. by her full title.

"It's good to say your full name again."

Paimon chuckled and scratched her head.

"Eh, it's a bit embarrassing and long too... I would prefer if you just stick with Paimon."

"Anyways, how can I help you, Zepar-sama?"

Paimon asked, lowering herself a bit closer to you.

Your eyes remained closed as you delved into the questions that had been haunting your thoughts.