ᴛʀɪᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴛᴜʀᴍᴏɪʟ

Neuvillette's lips locked with yours, his hands exploring the curves of your body

As the heat between you intensified, you gently reminded him, "Darling, the trial is approaching."

Neuvillette's breath was heavy as he whispered between kisses, "We have a few minutes, my love."

Your body tingled with desire as he led you to the nearby desk.

With burning eyes, you said, "Alright, but it has to be quick. I don't want to keep anyone waiting."

Neuvillette's voice was sultry as he replied, "Don't worry, darling. I'll make it worth our while."

Your hands explored his broad chest while his fingers traced the curves of your body through that seductive, tight skirt.

Your lips locked in a fiery embrace, and you couldn't help but moan softly.

With a heated gaze, you managed to say, "We really should hurry, Neuvillette."

Neuvillette's eyes smoldered as he unbuttoned your blouse and whispered, "I promise, my love, this won't take long."

His long fingers trailed up your stockings, sending shivers of anticipation down your spine.

With a fiery hunger, Neuvillette lifted you onto the edge of his desk, his hands sliding up your thighs.

His lips moved from yours to the curve of your neck, leaving a trail of hungry kisses.

He whispered, "We can make this quick."

You gasped, your breath hitching, as his touch sent electric sensations through your body.

"But Neuvillette," you purred, "the trial..."

He nipped at your earlobe and spoke with a sultry tone, "We have a few minutes, and I promise you won't be disappointed."

The urgency in his voice and the lingering desire made it impossible for you to resist.

Neuvillette forcefully pushed you onto the desk, hoisting your legs over his shoulders as he leaned in with intense desire.

His hands pushed up your short, form-fitting skirt and then roughly undoing the buttons of your blouse.

Before Neuvillette could zip his pants open, the door violently swings open, and Furina storms into the room, exclaiming,

"We're running behind schedule, and... OH!"

Her face flushes crimson as she instinctively shields her eyes and stammers,

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!???"

You and Neuvillette quickly disentangled, faces flushed.

"Furina!" Neuvillette stammered, "This is not what it looks like."