ᴛᴏʀɴ ᴀᴅɪᴇᴜ

As you sit in the cozy café, a warm cup of herbal tea with a hint of honey cradled in your hands, you can't help but feel relaxed

The place has been buzzing with people lately, all drawn to its delectable croissants and indulgent hot chocolate.

Like the curious soul you are, you wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and you've pleasantly found it to your liking.

The tea, a sweet yet slightly bitter concoction, washes over your taste buds, creating a soothing sensation that reminds you of the homemade teas prepared by Rukkhadevata.

It's a comforting memory that fills you with nostalgia, making this café visit all the more enjoyable.

The café has certainly won you over, and you find yourself contemplating making it a regular spot in your weekly routine, or better yet, a daily ritual.

The welcoming ambiance and delightful flavors have captured your heart, making it an ideal spot for some light work or even a leisurely read through various cases or management affairs.

Caught up in your thoughts, a familiar voice calls your name.

You glance to the side, where you spot Lynette, dressed in a fashion different from her usual magician's attire.

"Ah, Y/N," she greets you, "Can I sit there?"

With a warm smile, you nod and gesture for her to take a seat.

"Of course, please, be my guest."

Lynette settled into her seat, a gentle flush on her cheeks as she admired your beauty, reminiscent of her father's.

"Thank you, Y/N. I didn't anticipate running into you here."

"Likewise," you responded, taking a soothing sip of your tea.

"Are you here for the tea as well or perhaps to try their renowned croissants and hot chocolate?" you inquired, prompting Lynette to ease into her chair with a smile.

"I'm more of a tea aficionado, but the buzz has piqued my interest,"

Lynette admitted, perusing the menu with curiosity.

"How about we order some of those delightful treats along with a pot of their special Marcotte tea?"

You suggested, attempting to engage in light conversation.

It wasn't as effortless as you'd imagined it to be.

Lynette agreed, beckoning the waiter over to place their order.

"I heard about the trial last week. It's a relief that they finally caught the culprit in the Missing-Girls case," she commented, a warm smile gracing her features.

You nodded in agreement.

"Indeed, the preparation leading up to the trial was quite an undertaking," you replied.