ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴀʀᴋ 🔞

The God of Judgment, the Aeon of Ancient Order, lingered in the hushed corridors of cosmic memory. 

Once, in the infancy of the universe, she existed as a mere shadow, dwarfed by the colossal presence of her grand Twin Brother, [???], the true Emanator of the Seas.

In the bygone era of the cosmos, she had been forsaken by both the universe itself and the very Primordial Seas. 

Unseen, unheard, she bore the immense weight of interdimensional realms and universes, a solitary sentinel in the cosmic abyss.

Her agony, concealed behind an impassive visage, mirrored the wisdom passed down by her Brother. 

"Gods are perfect in every way,"

 he had once told her. 

"They do not need emotions, for emotions are the trappings of the weak. Our divine essence transcends such trivialities."

And so, with a face as expressionless as the starless void, she bore her solitude and the pain of her forgotten existence, an eternal testament to the sacrifices made by the divine.

The soothing spray of the shower worked its magic, washing away the remnants of old blood and dirt from your skin.

After you three escaped from the organization's hideout, Neuvillette had decided to take you to his home, a place that felt both closer and safer.

Stepping out of the shower, you wrapped yourself in a cocoon of soft, fluffy towels that Neuvillette had thoughtfully provided.

A contented sigh escaped your lips as you savored the warmth and comfort that surrounded you, a stark contrast to the harrowing events of the day.

As you gazed into the mirror, a shiver raced down your spine. 

For a brief moment, you caught a glimpse of your reflection, that sinister smile etched across your blood-soaked face. 

It should have horrified you, what you had become, but instead, an unsettling happiness crept in.

You found a bizarre satisfaction in seeing such expressive features on your face, ones you had never allowed yourself before.

All those eons as the Primordial Deity of Judgment, the Guardian of interdimensional currents, the Aeon of Ancient Order, now seemed to wash away like a distant wave, erasing your very existence.

You had always aspired to be like your twin brother, following his guidance to the letter, striving to embody the essence of a deity: emotionless, perfect, mighty, pure.