Chapter 2

I knew i must look my best for him...The wolf ... Bangchan ...My husband

After ten dreadful minutes of crying i emerged from the bathroom and was greeted by an elder maid.

"Young miss the Hyeongjeae family will be coming shortly we must prepare you please put on this dress" she said hesitantly i know she knew i was crying, she was also sold to my father from a peasant family who owed him money, in a way the women of our world suffered but were also pampered in a twisted way its hard to explain but so simple in a way that its better to keep quiet. I glared at the dress it was sleek and simple but classy at the same time. It was all black with shoulder straps (yk the ones that like are on the shoulder) and a leg slit that reached mid thigh. I was honestly in a love hate relationship with it. 

I stared at myself in the mirror the dress hugged my curves so perfectly, and honestly i couldn't help but contradict the whole situation a small part (very small part) hoped he liked it, while the rest of me screamed at myself, i didn't want his validation and i urged to convince myself that i didn't need it. UGHHHHHHHH  i hate this i said to myself. "You look beautiful young miss" the maid commented. I gave a slight smile and said thank you while i slightly bowed at her. "lets start on you're make up shall we young miss" she said softly. "Mhm" is all i could manage to say. She started on my make up and ten minutes  later she finished. I looked beautiful. "Please come down in a few minutes The Hyeongjeae family will arrive shortly ". The maid bowed and left soon after.  I stared at myself in the mirror one last time before heading down to the dinning hall. i was hesitant to walk in so i took a deep breath in and released any urges to run away. "so where's song Y/N" ? I heard an unfamiliar aussie accented voice say it must have been him I mutter to myself.  "i'll send someone to go get her right now" my father said followed by a slight chuckle, the sound of his voice filled me with rage i was so infuriated. "Yes sir" i take a few steps back from the door far enough to make it seem as if I was barely approaching the door, she bows and says :"Young miss the Hyeongjeae family has arrived, your father requests your presence now" "yes i understand" i let out. 

Another deep breath in and out and i face the door as the servant opens it. Suddenly everyone faces me. AND OH MY FREAKING GOD IT WAS SO UTTERLY TERRIFIYING LIKE BRO I WANTED TO DIE RIGHT THEN AND THERE. I bow slightly and proceed to walk towards my father, "Good evening father" i say in my most basic trashy bitch ass rich chick voice (I almost did an accent💀) I bow to my father and then face the man in front of him,

"Hello Miss Song Y/N"

.

.

.

.

OKAY HEY BABESSSS<3 i really hope you guys liked it^^ sorry i took so long with part 2 and that it is so short i will try my very best to write faster!!! part 3 coming soon<3