Chapter 12

5:30AM
.
.
.
Y/N pov

I am woken up by the clock on the bed side night stand. I use any bit of strength in my body to turn it off. I stare at the ceiling. I feel so empty. So completely empty. And this silence, it's so loud. It's so ear piercing.
I stay in that lonely hotel bed staring at the ceiling for 20 minutes.
Finally I muster up the strength to get out of the bed.
That smell of lavender still lingers. It forces my body to withstand all of mother Earth's gravity on my shoulders. It eliminates all the strength to even think about doing anything to stop this wedding from happening. MY wedding.
I head to my bathroom and brush my teeth, and wash my face. And as I brush my hair I can't help but shead a tear. Thinking of my poor mother(TW) who might be dead right now. I change into a dress a simple black one. It's not sexy nor modest, it's just a black dress.
My wedding is today. I'm supposed to be happy. I'm supposed to smile. I'm supposed to laugh. I'm supposed to cry tears of joy. I'm supposed to be in love. But instead I'm filled with sorrow, I'm crying, I'm screaming, I'm crying tears of pain and fear, I don't even know what love feels like.
I hear two knocks on the door. I quickly wipe my tears and walk towards the door. "who is it?" I say, trying to keep my voice from shaking. "Oi it's me Felix mate, can you open the door?" A familiar Aussie voice says. I open the door and signal for him to enter. "What's wrong?" I say holding in my raging emotions.
"I'm here to help you get all your stuff and head to the saloon the weddings being held at." He says. "Oh." I reply.
We quickly grab my stuff and pack the little clothes I have with me. He places them into a sleek black suitcase. He carefully grabs my weddings dress and Hanbok, as well as my head dress. I head to the night stand, I am reluctant when it comes to grabbing my mother's necklace and Mrs. Choi's ring. I couldn't help but shead another tear as I place the chain of the necklace inside of the ring (does that make any sense💀). I then put the necklace on. I wipe my tears and swallow my emotions once more. I hope Felix didn't notice.

Time skip to when they were in the parking lot bc it's 2 in the morning as I'm writing this and I'm tired.😞

Felix opens the trunk of the car and places my things into it. He signals the body guard to get in. I guess the body guards are also the drivers. Felix then opens the back seat car door and gestures for me to get in. I obey. Soon after Felix had entered and everyone was buckled up the body guard began to drive.
I felt like I was being dragged to my grave. With ever mile that we drove closer to my wedding, the more agonizing pain washed over me. (TW) At the back of my mind I had secretly hoped we'd get into a car crash and I'd die. I thought it was better to die single and somewhat free than to live married with no freedom to bask upon.
The whole car ride I just thought. I thought about my life. Everything I had ever experienced. I don't think I've ever smiled. Like a real genuine smile.
It's always been plastered on my face. Like a reflex. An adaptation I developed in order to survive.
We finally reached the saloon. Felix showed me to a room on the second floor of the building. In that room, there were three ladies. They all look similar and at least a few years younger than the others. Nevertheless they were aged indeed. About near Mrs. Choi's age.
They sat me down and began doing my hair and make up.
They left my hair down and curled the ends. Something rather simple. They did plain natural makeup. They helped me put on my white wedding dress.
I looked gorgeous. If my freedom is to die tonight at the very least I'll look pretty.

Finally it was time for the many ceremonies.

As I walked down the hall to the main ballroom, everyone stared wholes into me. I was the middle tide of the ocean. The missing puzzle piece. Church bells rang in union as members from both families gathered to witness a man and a woman become one, and with them, two families, two Cities united in greed causing excruciating grief on both sides.
I walked down the isle. I tried my best to hold in my tears.(tw) I'd rat rather die than give anyone anything to talk about. Finally after what feels like ages I make it to the alter.
BangChan lifts my Veil, and looks me in my eyes. I stare back at his. His eyes are like oceans, deep enough to drown me but yet so warm I yearn to be pulled in by his waves.