Chapter 3

"Hello Miss Song Y/N"

Says an unfamiliar face. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't completely terrified of this man. He was a freaking giant like wtf. And this man's voice i've never been more afraid of and Australian man in my entire life. "Hello mister..."? I answer back with a bow, trying to hide the fact that i'm terrified.  "Your new husband" my father comments, I freeze my heart once again falls to my stomach my blood runs cold.  I couldn't even speak I felt my eyes tear up again I'm literally at war fighting for my life to hold them back. But suddenly there's a brief release a drift into zen a moment that i hated but so desperately needed a single tear falls as I feel my heart break. I quickly face down not daring to show my face."I need to go to the powder room for a moment please excuse me". I say softly in a broken voice. 

BangChans POV:

"My daughter would be a perfect fit for you Mr. Bang im sure of it, and to any extent she is a virgin". Mr song says to me, Im very torn between this comment but I know he wants to rid of his daughter because he fears me. "So where is Miss Song Y/N"? I say trying to change the subject "i'll send someone to get her just a moment". I zone out when suddenly a girl appears in the doorway she seems young. "Good evening father you requested my presence" she says. She then bows to him and faces me she bows and says" who might you be"? But before I can introduce myself im cut off "your new husband" Mr. Song says. An ear piercing silence fills the room for a moment. "I need to go to the powder room for a moment please excuse me" she says in a shaky voice and releases the breathtaking pressure. Before I can even open my mouth she runs out of the room. "she's quite a character" I say intrigued. " I apologize for her manners I guess I should have taught her better-" mr song says with the intent to chase after her. "no she'd make an excellent wife, please notify Ms. Y/N that the wedding will be in two days" I say while smirking, "very well" Mr. Song agrees effortlessly and we shake hands sealing the deal. I decide to leave before facing the young lady that is set to be my wife. 

"Ms. Song Y/N you really are quite the character "

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEYYYY so ik that this is pretty short and like half made but 

I worked hard I hope you guys have been enjoying my story

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT ^^

I will be updating later and mostly just editing previous chapters, 

Please be patient, you guys are doing so well. I've recently been more involved in

school so updates will be far apart and random (when I get time T^T)