chapter 8

Y/N pov:

I fell asleep and I guess I wasn't positioned right or something. I apparently fell? I don't really remember, I think I hit my head or something. I'm also a heavy sleeper when I'm supper tired.

BangChans Pov:

When I walked into her room she was on the floor. And given the world I was engraved into...I thought of the absolute worst. I was engulfed in a mixture of emotions. I was infused with both resilient rage and heartbreaking sorrow. I didn't think about anything my mind was at a complete blank. I ran to Y/N in the blink of an eye and just stared at her I didn't know what to do I was in complete shock. I pulled out my cell and called Felix. "oi call Seungmin and LeeKnow I think someone did something to my wife." I demanded. I didn't give him a chance to question the details as I hung up and examined the floor. There was no blood or sign of struggle. I look at Y/N. I loved that night gown, oh god the way it hugged her curves, and showed the right amount of skin. The way it traced her body made me crazy.
God how bad I wanted to rip it off her. But I controlled myself some how. I quickly took my shirt off (I was wearing a muscle shirt under) and slowly picked her up and placed it on her. I didn't want the guys looking at her like that.
"Oi chris were here." Seungmin called out. He was the 'doctor' or so to say he studied at a medical school before...they, got to him. "What's wrong with the girl?" LeeKnow asked as he walked in. He was sort of our detective, if you could call him that. He was the sharpest out of all of us. He could spot anything. "I found her on the floor, Seungmin check her to see if she's alright, and LeeKnow check to see if you spot anything out of the ordinary.
"Be careful with her Min." I ended after a pause between the sentences.
Seungmin began to laugh as he looked at me. Both me and LeeKnow looked at him in utter confusion. "Oh my god, Chris she's just asleep."
"What?" I reply.
"Did you check to see if she was breathing? Or try to wake her up?"
"No"
"CHRIS, are you kidding me?"
"Why am I even here?" LeeKnow added as he walked out he door and to his hotel room.
"She's just a deep sleeper don't worry chan." Seungmin let out.
"Oh"
They both left and closed the door behind them. There she was on the floor. My heart melted. I picked her up from the floor, and gently placed her on the bed. She was breath taking. She smelled like lavender. I hate the way she made me feel. She made me feel soft in a world were I couldn't be.
"My princess"

THAT TOOK SO LONG BUT HERE CHU GO LOVES. GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY BEHIND THE MASK ITS A HAN FF, AS WELL AS ENRAGED MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY. MUCH LOVE. BYE BOOKIES🥳💖