Chapter 17

7:48AM

I woke up to silence once again. I turned to my side and saw not a single soul.
That felt so entirely empty. My heart dropped.
He fucked me, took my virginity, and left me. It felt so utterly agonizingly bitter.
I started to tear up. My worst fear had came true.
I struggled to stand up.
My stomach ached.
My legs were bruised by his fingers, his lips left numb butterflies on my neck, stomach, thighs, and breasts.
I had the markings of hollow pleasure painted on me. I was an image of pure sex.
I struggled to walk to the bathroom, nevertheless I made it.
I was bleeding. My stomach hurt like hell. My thighs were practically abused. My clit was still numb.
I washed up and changed into some of Chan's black sweats and one of his hoodies.
My eyes and lips were swollen, my face looked almost like porcelain.
He left me with a stunning afterglow. I was mesmerized by my own reflection.
I finally after much struggle made it too the kitchen. There was absolutely no signs of Chans existence except the markings he so passionately tattooed on me.
"Have fun last night?" I hear Hyunjin say. Immediately my heart falls to the ground. "What." I say so fast I wasn't even able to catch my breath.
He just chuckled and walked away. I stood there for a good ten minutes processing everything that just happened. He heard us. Pure shock Washed over me. I was so embarrassed. I wanted to die at that very moment.

I headed back to our room. I laid down and just stared at the ceiling. A few tears escaping my eyes. I felt so used.
This feeling was numb. I felt worthless. Like I was so much less than a human. It was bitter.
Slowly I started to fall asleep.
A few hours later I felt the bed dip down and an arm drape around my waist.
"I'm sorry I woke you princess." Chan said kissing my cheek.
"Don't touch me." I said bitterly pushing his arm off me. I pulled my body away from him.
The room was silent. He places his arm around me again this time with more force. "Whats wrong with you?" He said. "Dont fucking touch me." I said taking his arm off me with slight struggle. "What the hells gotten into you?" He says grabbing me by my wrists and pinning me on the bed. "Don't be stupid Chan we both know you just used me " I said staring him straight in his eyes. I broke from his grasp and turned away from him
He grabbed my arms again. "Listen princess, I don't like the way your talking to me. Your mine. Your MY girl and I can do whatever the hell I please. Your MINE." He said to me. For the first time in my life I felt pure rage. Time stopped. My heart sank. I was so enraged.
"I was never yours." I said loudly with a few tears escaping my swollen eyes. "I'm a fucking human being Chan." I said full on sobbing. His grip loosened. I let my body sink into the silk sheets.
"Why am I treated like I'm nothing?" I added while curling into a ball. Chan said nothing. I started to cry louder. I let out all of my anger that night. "Why did you leave me? I feel so used, so worthless. Why did you do this?" I yelled. I was practically screaming. "I'm sorry." Chan said running his fingers through my hair.
I hated it. I hated that I forgave him. I hated that I loved him. I hated how I felt. I hated that I hated everything.
Chan pulled me into his embrace. I melted into his chest. His chest vibrated with the sound of shh lingering on his lips.
His fingers drew rivers in my hair.
His existence lulled me to sleep.
I cried for the rest of the night.

I'm

      So

           So

                Sorry

                          Princess.

He said a tear falling from his eye.

I
          Love
                         You.

Your not

                      Worthless.

I'd

          Never
                      Use

                              You.

You are my

             Only reason for

               Living.

He let those words linger on his tounge.

It felt like ages had passed before he finished his words.

And just like that, he ruined me.
He fixed me.

He know that I would never leave. He got me addicted to his touch.

And I craved him.

I craved his love.

I loved him.

I love you.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

Okay so low-key I didn't know what to do for the ending. I'm kinda in a slump but I promise the next chapter will be better. BARE WITH ME PLEASE PEOPLE. I really appreciate you guys support. Remember to vote and comment. Much love💜💜💜