Chapter 13

Maybe

Just maybe

He's a

Good guy....

6:30AM
Y/N pov

My alarm rings and I turn it off. My body still feels heavy. I keep my eyes closed in hopes that I'll fall asleep again. Until I feel something move. My blood runs cold. I don't quite remember what happened last night.
All I do know is that my eyes are swollen. I must have been crying all night.
I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist.
Suddenly everything from last night comes rushing back to my mind. I'm...a married woman now...
I am overcome by a soul crushing depression.
I am no longer a woman of my own. I'm officially a pawn in a corrupt business, run by heartless cruel people.
Five minutes later, I hear three knocks on the door.
My new husband jumps out of bed almost instantly. "Who is it?" He says with so much force in his voice.
I just lay there lifeless.
" It's the maids sir." An old woman says.
" Get up." He says coldly.
"Now". He adds emotionless.
I obey purely out of fear.
" Yes sir." I reply.
I muster any strength I possibly have and drag myself out of the bed. My knees shake with exhaustion. I try my best to walk to the bathroom. I fall just in front of the door. Although we didn't have sex, I still feel tired. I still smell that lavender with every breath. "What's wrong with you?" Bang Chan says reaching out his hand for me to grab. "It's the smell..." I say taking his hand. He pulls me up with little struggle. He wraps me in his arms and grabs a black robe hanging near the bathroom door.
He wraps the robe around my body but still holds me in his arms.
"Come in!" He yells. Two old ladies walk in. They bow. "Were so sorry to interrupt, but we are here to collect the sheets." One of the ladies say with such unnecessary enthusiasm. As the ladies undo the bed sheets they try their best to 'accidentally' see me. They want to see how marked up I am. It's sick. "Please hurry my wife is tired." Bang Chan says annoyed at their persistence at trying to see any marks on my body. Their gossiping and all the guests gossiping rely's solely on what these two ladies see on the bed and on my body.
The maids finally finish with the sheets and make their way to the front entrance, there they hang the bloody sheets. As uncomfortable confirmation that I gave myself to him.
I didn't get a good look at his body last night. I could barely see anything through my tears. He holds my head close to his chest. He's quite muscular. But...his chest, is full of scars. Some deeper than others. Yet his skin is smooth and soft. He smells like cologne.
His touch puts me in a brief comfort. His presence, his sole, his existence, brings me comfort. His whole being consoles me. It's odd.
"What smell?" He asks after a minute of silence. " The lavender I can't stand it" I reply in much desperation. "My body feels so heavy and I feel like I can't breath." I add. " I see." He replys unshaken. "Can you walk on your own?" Bang Chan asks. "No I don't think so I'm sorry." I say. " Why say sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." He says almost instantly. "I'll take you to the bathroom so you can wash up." He says. " I'll pick out some clothes for you. You can use my soap, it doesn't smell like lavender." He adds. " Thank you so much." I say quite embarrassed. He's so kind? That's so unexpected. He walks me to the bathroom and sits me near the bathtub. He sets a towel near me. "I'll put the clothes on the bed come downstairs once your done. But don't take too long." He says closing the bathroom door. I undress and crawl my way into the shower.

Time skip (I'm tired I haven't slept it's 5 in the morning 🤪)

He picked out a beige colored dress. It's cute. He has an okay sense of style.
I get dressed, brush my hair and dry it. Brush my teeth with a tooth brush he left for me. And finally head down stairs. I feel so much better after the shower.
I walk into him making coffee. "Good morning Bang Chan." I say while bowing. " Good morning, you don't have to be so formal you know." He says, his Aussie accent curves and shapes every word beautifully. "Just call me Chan." He adds.
His comment shocks me. This man is so hot and cold. I simply nod. He's so different than what I thought he would be. He seems kind.
" You like coffee?" He says breaking the silence. "Yes I love it." I say in a low tone. I just stand there uncomfortably. I don't know what to say or do. I'm standing in front of a complete stranger.
" You don't have to be so up-tight. We're married now." He says pouring the coffee in a cup. "Right" I reply looking down. "Here.' he says handing me the cup of coffee' drink this, I'ma go shower and then I'll take you out." He finished. He walked towards the stairs. "Umm ok"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So sorry for the wait loves. I'm stressed😞