OKOTB 1

Jungkook is pretty different from other omegas

Jungkook is pretty different from other omegas. He knew self-defense, the perks of being born into an all alpha family. Despite being the most protected one, he was also taught on how to protect himself, well... He had to beg for his brothers to teach him.

And after that, Jungkook would always use these to be able to protect himself from those horny alphas that are scattered around. Especially those who thinks they're all that when they're literally not his type.

Jungkook works as a waiter at a Korean barbeque place. He helps his brother out by doing this, even though they all had decent works. It's for his own anyways, he'll be keeping the money to be able to buy his needs and wants.

Jungkook sat down as soon as they finished cleaning up. His other omega friends looked at him and chuckled.
"What a tiring day, right?" His friend, Hyunseo, says and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, those last customers... Those freaking alphas, they're pretty noisy" Jungkook whispers and his friends chuckled.
"Yeah, but you know how it is... We have to endure it" His friend says and Jungkook nodded.

"They kept asking me to eat with them, of course I refused" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"You know, Kookie... Even though I am an omega, you're sexy and pretty! Have you not met your mate yet?" His other friend, Wooli, says, looking at the youngest omega.

"Well... Yeah... Hyungs says I might just be a late bloomer" Jungkook says and they nodded.
"How about you date me first so you'll have experience?" His friend says, making all of them laugh.

It was an inside joke within them.
"Oh, shut up, Woo" Jungkook says, chuckling.
As they chat and laughed for the happenings throughout the whole day, they're interrupted as some people are banging on the windows.

"What the... Why are they back?"

 Why are they back?"