OKOTB 17

Jungkook chuckles as he watches Taehyung and his mom play around

Jungkook chuckles as he watches Taehyung and his mom play around. Mr Kim chuckles, shaking his head as he then turned his attention to Jungkook.
"Jungkook, right?" Mr Kim asks and Jungkook nodded, giving him a smile.

"May I know how you and Taehyung met?" Mr Kim asks and Jungkook laughs awkwardly, remembering the moment him and Taehyung met. Taehyung stopped and chuckled as he remembers that day.

"Well... It was on my day at work, some alphas were messing with me" Jungkook says and they nodded, indicating that he should continue.
"I thought Taehyung was one of them and I kicked him on the back, causing him to fall and that's when I found out" Jungkook says, scratching his nape as he gave an apologetic smile.

"Woah... So you're a pretty strong omega? Cause when Taehyung got back that day, he kept whining about it" Mrs Kim says, laughing at her son.
"Really? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" Jungkook says, bowing his head. Taehyung smiles, patting Jungkook's head.

"It was nothing, Kookie... That was before, you didn't know" Taehyung says, laughing.
"You better be careful when you do something that Jungkook doesn't like, Taehyung ah... Better learn your lesson" Mr Kim jokes, laughing.
"Aish" Taehyung says, huffing as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Your mom and dad are fun" Jungkook says, smiling as he and Taehyung sat inside the older's car.
"You think so?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded, smiling.
"Yeah, they're fun... I like your relationship with them" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung.

They made eye contact, smiling at each other before slowly leaning in. Taehyung stops, looking at Jungkook.
"Are you okay with this?" Taehyung asks, Jungkook chuckles and nodded. Seeing the younger agree, Taehyung puts a hand behind Jungkook's head before their lips connected...

 Seeing the younger agree, Taehyung puts a hand behind Jungkook's head before their lips connected