OKOTB 10

Jungkook and Taehyung got on the bus as soon as it stopped in front of them

Jungkook and Taehyung got on the bus as soon as it stopped in front of them. Although Taehyung was a bit hesitant since the bus would have pheromones blending in together, he just hopes Jungkook is able to handle it.

They sat down on the seats and smiled at each other. The bus drove away as soon as people had got in. Jungkook noticed that all seats are full and he could see an old woman looking around for a seat.

"Halmeoni, you can take my seat" Jungkook says as the old woman reaches them. She smiled at him, thanking him also as he stood up and let the old woman sit down on his seat. Taehyung stood up also, not wanting Jungkook to be alone and because there are also some alphas around.

He stood behind Jungkook, looking around and glaring at alphas that even tried to stare at his omega.
"Have you never tried riding a bus?" Jungkook asks, facing Taehyung.
"Only like... Thrice?" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.

"That's so lam-" Jungkook is cut off as the bus stopped all of a sudden, startling him. He would've been on the bus floor now if it weren't for Taehyung's fast reflexes. The older had immediately wrapped an arm around his waist to save him from falling.

Taehyung smiled as Jungkook grabbed his hand, pulling him to where the street foods are.
"Look, pick whatever you want... I can pay" Jungkook says as he pointed at the foods.
"I'll pay, don't worry" Taehyung says, chuckling as he starts picking what he wanted.

"Oh, fishcake!" Jungkook says and almost picked the hot stick if it weren't for Taehyung stopping him.
"Jungkook, that's hot... Be careful" Taehyung warns and Jungkook felt flustered at the sudden action.
"Y-yeah... I forgot" Jungkook says, laughing nervously.

"Want some hotteok?"