OKOTB 11

Taehyung stares at Jungkook as he ate his food

Taehyung stares at Jungkook as he ate his food. The younger looks so happy while eating.
"Do you like street food that much?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded, looking up.
"Yup, it's cheap and delicious" Jungkook says, giving Taehyung a thumbs up.

As Jungkook ate, he remembered what his hyungs had told him. That if he had confirmed that the guy, his mate, Taehyung, is a nice guy is and is really trying to know him, he'll have to introduce him to them.

Jungkook clears his throat, making Taehyung look up from his food.
"Hmm?" Taehyung let out, smiling as he stared at Jungkook. The younger scratches his nape, biting his bottom lip.
"You're not busy this Saturday, right?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung thinks.

"Nope... Don't worry, if it's with you... I'm always free" Taehyung says, winking as he stared at the omega. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.
"Oh, don't be so cheesy" Jungkook says, playfully rolling his eyes.

Taehyung chuckles, showing his boxy smile. Jungkook finds it adorable, making him smile too.
"Why do you ask?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Well... I want you to meet my brothers because they want to meet you too" Jungkook says quickly, looking down.

Taehyung heard it before chuckling.
"Of course, I can go" Taehyung says and Jungkook looks up.
"Really?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded.
"Yeah, don't worry... I'll come" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as they sat beside each other in the bus.
"Thank you for today, by the way" Jungkook says as he turned his attention from the window to Taehyung.
"You're welcome... I'm glad you enjoyed it" Taehyung says and Jungkook looked at his hand.

He smiled and then shyly grabbed Taehyung's hand.
"Can we take a photo together?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiled.

"Of course"