OKOTB 18

The two slowly pulled away with their eyes closed

The two slowly pulled away with their eyes closed. Jungkook opened his eyes and felt himself blush as he made eye contact with Taehyung. He looks down and the older chuckles. Taehyung puts his fingers on Jungkook's chin and slightly lifted his head up.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks as he stared at the younger's eyes, which widened as soon as he hears those words come out of the older's mouth.
"W-wait... Really?" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.

"Y-yes... Yes! Yes, I will" Jungkook says, smiling wide as he hugged Taehyung's neck. The older chuckles and hugged him back, wrapping his arms around the omega's waist. He asks Jungkook if he can scent him and as soon as the younger nodded, he did what he wanted.

"Thank you for the ride, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling as Taehyung opened the car door for him. The older smiled at him, patting his head before spreading his arms, an indication for a hug. Jungkook giggles and hugged the older, taking in his scent before pulling away.

"I'll get going then?" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded, startled as the omega gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Be careful on your way home" Jungkook says, waving goodbye before he got in. As soon as he did, he's met with his brothers, who all looked at him with big smiles on their faces.

"Oh, Taehyung scented you, huh?" Jimin says as he's able to smell their scent from the younger.
"What happened? You're blushing so much" Jin asks and Jungkook smiles.
"We're official" Jungkook says and everyone gasped.

"Congratulations, Kookie!" Everyone says and pulled the maknae in for a group hug. Jungkook just let it happened, smiling as he hugged them back.

"Our little maknae is not so little anymore! Aigoo~"