OKOTB 16

They walked to the front door and Jungkook stared at it, gulping as he felt nervous

They walked to the front door and Jungkook stared at it, gulping as he felt nervous. Taehyung looked back at him after ringing the doorbell. He pats Jungkook's head and the younger gave him a smile.

The door opened and they're met with Taehyung's sister.
"Oppa, you're home... And who is this?" She says, smiling as she stared at Jungkook.

"Is this the Jungkook guy-" Taehyung covers her mouth and shushes her before letting Jungkook in.
"Hello, Jungkook oppa... I'm Taehee, nice to meet you" Taehee says, shaking Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook smiles at him, nodding his head.
"Mom and dad is the kitchen, oppa" She says, smiling at Taehyung who smiled back at him.
"You and Taehee are pretty close, huh?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded.
"Yup" Taehyung says, chuckling.

They then finally reached the kitchen, where Taehyung's parents are, eating their meals. They looked up and they gasped, standing up from their seats.
"Hello, I'm Taehyung's mother and he is his father" They both said before chuckling.

"We finally meet you" Mrs Kim says, smiling as she walked over to Jungkook's side.
"Your are?" She asks and Jungkook smiles at her.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, 26 years old" Jungkook says, shaking Mrs Kim's hand.

"Taehyung, you're pretty lucky" Mr Kim says, smiling as he too, shook Jungkook's hand.
"Sit down, have some lunch... You guys must be starving" Mrs Kim says, gesturing toward the seats. The two sat down and Jungkook thanked Taehyung as he starts to help him with the food.

"Are you guys official yet?" They asked and Jungkook looked at Taehyung.
"Not yet" Taehyung says, scratching his nape. They both smiled nodding. Jungkook blushes s that answer, smiling a little as he looked down.

"Does Taehyung take good care of you? Just tell me and I'll knock some sense into him"

"Mom!"