OKOTB Finale

A year later

A year later...

Jungkook smiles as he wipes the tables, remembering the night with Taehyung. The two of them had finally spent the night together, and they had marked each other.
"You seem to be in a good mood right now" His friend says and looked at him, gasping.

"Is it really what I'm seeing?" His friend says as he spots the mark on the younger's neck. Jungkook blushes, covering it as he looked at the other.
"No, it's not" Jungkook says, smiling innocently. His friend smirked and walked close to him.

"Seems like your relationship with Taehyung had progressed, huh?" His friend says, wiggling his brows.
"Shh, keep quiet" Jungkook says, huffing.
"So that's why you went in wearing a turtleneck sweater" His friend says, nudging his arm.

"Aish, leave me alone, hyung" Jungkook says, huffing. He turns around, startled as he sees Taehyung, waving at him. He gave his friend a stare and he chuckled.
"Give me that" His friend says, grabbing the cloth before slightly pushing the younger.

"Where is he goi-" Their other friend cuts himself off as he sees where their youngest is going. He smiled.
"Aigoo, didn't expect them to be really that touchy" He says, seeing the two hug and kiss each other.

"Yeah, I remember how they met" The other omega says, laughing.
"Jungkook looks tough with us, but he's as soft as a marshmallow with his alpha... Ah, when will I meet my alp-" The omega says, startled as he bumped into someone. Looking back, he's met with an alpha, making him blush.
"Seems like I just did..." He says, smiling as they alpha smiles back at him.

Taehyung pats Jungkook's head, smiling as he gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"You must be tired" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Don't care... You're here, you can take care of me" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.

"That's right... I love you, brat"

"I love you too, you dork"