OKOTB 7

Jungkook huffs as he sat on his bed, staring at his phone

Jungkook huffs as he sat on his bed, staring at his phone. On the screen was his mate's phone number. He was contemplating on whether he tell it now or tomorrow. He was feeling a bit shy to even message the alpha, which was something he usually doesn't feel.

"Fuck..." He says and then tapped on the number to message it.
"What should I say? Why do I have to do this?" Jungkook says, asking himself. He takes a deep breath and started typing.

Mate?

Hello?

Oh

Seems like you've
made a decision?

Yeah... Well

I had to ask my
brothers first

Hmm

So, how did it go?

They said yes

You don't seem so excited

Oh, let me go

Just kidding :)

See you then ;)

Yeah...

Taehyung chuckles as he stared at the messages he had exchanged with his mate.
"Cute" He muttered under his breath as he laid back down, smiling as he stared at his phone again.
"I can't wait to know you, my mate" He says, turning his phone off as he stared at the ceiling.

The day had come. Jungkook will be going on his first date. A date between him and his mate. He didn't expect that his first date would be his mate. All he thought is he would have it with someone, stranger even, but a first date with his mate? That must've been something he's lucky for.

Jungkook stared at his brothers, who looked back at him.
"Is your mate picking you up?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"Nope... I haven't given him our address yet. Let's make sure first that he's not someone that will do something bad" Jungkook says and they all nodded.

"As soon as you confirmed it, let's us meet him"