OKOTB 2

(Thank you to RandomPotatoArt for the book cover! ❤)

The alphas were making faces that were mocking the omegas. Jungkook felt a little angry at this and stood from his seat, his friend grabbed his hand, shaking his head.
"Kookie, I don't think it's a good idea... They're too many..." His friend says, looking at him with scared eyes.

"I can handle this, hyungs" Jungkook says as he stared at them. The two omegas stared at each other, hesitant but let the young omega go.
"Kookie, you can always back down if you can't fight them off" His friend says as they followed him.

Jungkook walked out of the place, glaring at the alphas with his eyes glowing.
"Oh, look... It's that cocky omega!" One alpha says, laughing with his friends. Jungkook crosses his arms, tilting his head to the side as he raises his brow.

"What made you guys think it's okay to disturb our peaceful time?" Jungkook says, but they all didn't take him seriously.
"Oh? An omega telling us what to do? What a joke!" One alpha says and Jungkook smirk.
"Can you repeat that for me?" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Oi, you're getting on my nerves... You really have an attitude you know that? What a shame, you're pretty sexy and handsome to be acting like this" One alpha says, shaking his head.
"Well, I don't care about what you guys are saying" Jungkook says and dodges as one of them tries to punch him.

He kicked them back and fight started. His friends gasped at the scene, wanting to go and stop it but they felt scared. Jungkook looked at them as he breathes heavily, smirking.
"Come on-" Jungkook is cut off as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked to his side and sees an alpha. He pushes the alpha forward and then kicked him on the back, causing him to fall.

"Don't touch me!"