OKOTB 8

Jungkook got out of the cab he had ride

Jungkook got out of the cab he had ride. He paid and walked inside. He looked around, seeing other werewolves around, having dates... Family dinner and more. He felt a tap on his shoulder, making him turn around.

He's met with Taehyung, who smiled at him.
"Nice meeting you once again, my mate" Taehyung says, offering his hand. Jungkook looked at the hand and smiles a little.

He puts his hand on the hand, feeling the older wrap his fingers around his hand.
"I'm sorry for the wait" Jungkook says as Taehyung starts walking.

"That's nothing... You're just on time" Taehyung says as they eventually reached the table he had reserved. Jungkook sat down, staring at Taehyung who had now went to sit on his own.

"I didn't expect you to really come... I thought you would be a little hesitant" Taehyung says and Jungkook scratches his nape.
"Well... I am..." Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles.

"That's okay... I mean... We too had not yet known each other that long, there's really a tendency that you won't trust me that much yet... I hope as we get to know each other more, you'll be able to trust me" Taehyung says, smiling.

The waiter walked to their table, getting their orders. Jungkook wasn't used to pronouncing such names, so he just stick to pointing at the photos of the food that the unusual food names represent.

Taehyung smiled as he stared at Jungkook, slightly shaking his head.
"Cute" He muttered under his breath, luckily the place was a bit noisy so they can head each other that much.

"You know... I'm not really used to these five star restaurants... I would rather have street foods" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles.
"Oh, really? I have never tried those" Taehyung says and Jungkook looks at him in surprise.

"Woah, really? Then the next date is settled! I'll be the one to pick"