OKOTB 15

Jungkook smiles widely as he feeds himself with his noodles

Jungkook smiles widely as he feeds himself with his noodles. Taehyung chuckles as he stared at younger, startled as his phone vibrates. He frowns and checks it. His parents are wanting to meet his mate.

"Hey, Jungkook" Taehyung says and the younger hums, not able to talk with noodles in his mouth.
"Well, since I have met your family... Are you okay with meeting mine?" Taehyung asks as he stared at younger who looked at him with wide eyes.

"What? When? Why?" Jungkook says, swallowing the noodles.
"Meet your parents? When?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. Taehyung smiled.
"Well... My parents wants me to introduce you to them... So I am asking, are you free this Monday?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook thinks.

"Well... I can take a leave" Jungkook says, smiling.
"So, you're okay with it?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Of course, you've met my hyungs... So why would I not meet you parents?" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung smiled, nodding.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as they sat inside the older's car. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, feeling how cold and how it trembled.
"Hey, you okay?" Taehyung asks as he turned Jungkook's head towards him.

"I'm nervous" Jungkook says as he looked out and sees the house.
"You're literally this rich... What if your parents don't want me because I'm like this?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung frowns.

"No, no, they would like you... And if they don't, I will do everything to make sure they do eventually" Taehyung says as he caresses Jungkook's hand. His hand then placed on Jungkook's cheek and the younger stared at him.

Jungkook nods, smiling as he felt relaxed with the older's words. They got out of the car and Taehyung offers his hand. Jungkook smiles and gladly took the hand.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go"