2: getting use to Smallville

Eli hale, I didn't go back to sleep, which I expected, I never do, once I Wake up, I don't go back to sleep. I was also scaring myself by thinking of what could happen if they find out that I'm a werewolf, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Knock, knock. "Yes?" I said, the door opened slightly "mum wanted me to tell you breakfast is almost done" said Jonathan, he walked away. I knew that, I could smell the food. I got up and threw on different clothes Lois put in here for me. I was downstairs and I sat next to Jonathan and Jordan "morning Eli, slept well?" Asked Lois, I'm not going to say I didn't sleep at all after "morning and.. sure" I said, and that's worse. Sure mean no in this situation. "Okay" sighed Lois, she knows it's a lie. She served up the food and we started eating. "Oh I should of mentioned yesterday that I ran away from a cop" I said, I did forget to say that, right? It's been a crazy week... I think a week. "Don't worry I sorted that out, I said that your a family friend and your staying with us for the foreseeable future" explained Lois, okay that's the cover, family friend. "I said for your.. as she put it freak out, that Beacon hills is an unknown private school, best I could think of" added Lois, best she could think of? That's a great cover! "Thanks Lois, for everything" I thanked, damn it, I need to find out the next full moon is! What if it's Tomorrow? No I would feel it.. right? "so I'm going to be showing you around Smallville today, Jordan will catch up with us after his date" informed Jonathan, so he's showing me around Smallville, that makes sense since I live here now "okay that sounds good" I said, I should find my way around this town "and we need to get you some clothes, you can't keep taking ours" Laughed Jonathan, ya I do need some new clothes "ya thanks for lending me these" I Said, my clothes were pretty dirty... and my Jersey is ripped, again. "No problem, and our mum forced us, but it's no problem" said Jordan, that sounds about right.

We were looking through Smallville, this place lives up to it's name. "Hay Nat!" Greeted Jonathan, Nat? Oh Nat! The other one that found me in the caves! "Hay Jonathan, Guess your showing Eli around" observed Nat, Is it that obvious? "Yep" I said, does she know that I'm from a different universe? "So do you, uh" I started, why do I always talk without thinking? "Oh she knows your from another universe" said Jonathan, okay good, how else would we explain me being in the caves? "I'm actually from a different universe aswell" she told, so is she the other person Lois took in? "Cool, what's different about your world?" I asked, for me it's supernaturals existing, but I won't say that. "Superman is evil in my world, what about your superman?" Asked Nat, Ev- okay... do they really think every universe has a superman? "nonexistent." I said, you could of explained that more Eli. "you don't have a superman?!" They Whispered-yelled, that reaction makes sense.. I guess. "nope, I guess his doppelganger isn't an alien in my world" I said, I hope I understand what she ment by doppelganger. "I... guess that makes sense" said Nat, so I do, that's good. "Or maybe he didn't come to earth in your world" Suggested Jonathan, that's believable. "Okay now we had that explanation let's get you some clothes" said Jonathan, he really doesn't wants me borrowing his clothes. I get that.

We were walking around in a shop, it had all kinds of stuff, I came across a sewing kit and Red string. I glanced around, no ones here I picked up the kit and string. "What are you doing?" Asked Nat, I hid them behind my back, slipping them up my shirt. "Are you trying to steal?" Asked Nat, I turned my back to the shelf "why a Sewing kit and string?" She asked Quietly, she didn't seem to be Judging me... why isn't she? "My Lacrosse Jersey, it has a big rip in it" I told, I crossed my arms. "I need to sow it up and I don't have any money" I continued, even if I had money from my world I don't think I'd work here. "It's one of the only things I got from home, Okay?" I said, she still didn't seem Judgmental, but I need to defend myself. "Well, we don't Steal in this universe" said Nat, she reached into the back of my shirt, grabbing the Kit and String. "I'll get them for you" said Nat, she grabbed another red String "th-thanks Nat, that means a lot" I said, Nat smiled and Patted me on the back.