5: argument

Eli hale, it's been a couple of hours since Lois told me to go to bed. I have not. "At least I'm not Just swinging around a Lacrosse stick" I said, I was finishing painting my room, and wondering about that dream. "What did that dream mean?" I asked myself, I know what was more 'real' in that dream, or I think I do. The Blue Light, clear sky with the full moon and the Nemeton. I think that Nat was right. I might be trying to remember how I got here, but my brain couldn't of thought of a none traumatic way to get me to remember? "Of course I couldn't" I sighed, because every hale must have trauma. Mine is that I am in a different universe not even a year after my dad died, that I'm now blaming myself for. "Fucking hell" I groaned, I have the third worst. Peter was in a coma and Dad was... I don't have time to list everything I know about. "I need to at least try and go to sleep" I sighed, I'm not even a little tired, I Just want to lay on that bed. I did some slight tiding and got into my bed.

I found myself running, shades of blue surrounding me, parts flashing with familiar sights, I don't know what they are though, the scenery keeps on changing between two places, the places are on the tip of my tongue, I Just can't acknowledge it. I was out of breath, I knew I couldn't stop running but I don't know why I can't. Am I running from someone? From something? Or to something or someone? "Where am I?!" I yelled, the blue around me shooked and I stopped moving, was I even running in the first place? I could recognise the scenery now. The first one was of the nemeton from Beacon hills, and the caves of Smallville. "This is another dream" I realised, I was half aware that this is dream, last time I was barely aware. I shuttered. "I wasn't- I'm not at fault" I said, I held myself, Don't start blaming yourself Eli. as I glanced around the... wherever I am. I could see it was the same blue mix as the last dream. "is this part of how I got here?" I Demanded, memories flashed through the scenery, but once again I couldn't acknowledge what I was seeing. I groaned. "What does it matt-er..." I started to yell, a voice ran through my ears before I could continue. "Eli!" The voice yelled again, it was my dad's voice. "Dad?!" I yelled, I couldn't help but respond to him. "Dad!?" I Repeated, I was desperate to see him again. The voice was all around me, I didn't know where to go, so I could see him. "what's the point of these dreams if they Just hurt me?!" I yelled, I wanted to hit something, and cry. "I Just want to figure out why I'm here" I said, I fell to the... 'ground', if you can call it that. "I Just want to see him again" I cried silently, I don't even care that much about finding out what this means. "I Just want to see my dad again" I cried, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I Turned my head to look "Dad?" I whispered, it wasn't him, it was Clark kent again. But he looks like him. "I've missed you" he sighed, he- he missed me? He collapsed to the floor, holding me. "Dad? D- dad?" I cried, he pulled me closer to him. "Eli" he breathed, it's him. It's Derek hale, my dad "Dad" I sobbed, I pulled him closer to me. "I've wanted to see you so bad" he Whispered, he Held me tight against himself. I didn't want to let go of him either "Why are you crying?" He asked, he wiped my eyes and put space in between us "I- it doesn't matter" I said, I could feel his Arms around me. "Y-you don't blame me for your death do you?" I asked Quietly, tears fell from my face. "Eli.." He said, I'm dreading his response. He put his hand through my hair and hugged me tight. "of course not, my death wasn't your fault" he said, I cried harder. He doesn't balme me. "thank you" I said, I clung to him, I needed to hear that. "I've missed you so much" I said, he rubbed my back, back and fourth. "Shhh~ it's okay" he shushed, I know this is a dream, and it kills me "I've missed you too" he Whispered, I was completely comfortable in his arms, I've wanted this since he died, for him to hold me again. "I Don't want this to end" we said, we chuckled a little after saying it. "It's going to have to" I said, all dreams have to end. "I love you Eli, you will always be my son, my wolf pup" dad Asurred, he pulled me closer. "I know dad, I love you too" I said, At least through this dream I actually got to say something to him "bye dad" I said, I needed to say it, I didn't when he actually died. "I don't want you to go" he sa- cried, he's crying. We pulled ourselves away from each other. "I don't want you to go" I said, I felt as if I should say something, I Just can't come up with anything. "You look exactly like you did" dad observed, I guess I do. "I can't exactly say the same for you, you look like a nerd" I Joked, he laughed, nodding as he stood up. "Ya, ya I do wolf pup" dad agreed, he pulled me up. he wasn't crying anymore, and nore was I. The 'world' started shaking "Dad what's going on?!" I panicked, dad pulled me closer to him. "I don't know, stay close to me" he Demanded, I held his side. He was partly crouched in a fighting stance "Dad I'm scared" I whispered, he put his arm around me. "It's okay, it's going to be okay" he Asurred, the 'world' started to shake even more, we pulled each other closer. The 'world' started to crack, revealing a black void "dad!" I yelled, he straighten up, Held me against himself. "I'm not going to lose you again" he said, I don't want to lose him! The floor splintered and cracked under my feet "dad!" I yelled, the floor broke beneath me, and I fell. "Dad!" I screamed, he grabbed my wrists. I was hanging in the void, shaking uncontrollably. "Why can't I pull you up!?" He said urgently, I had hold of the edge of the blue thing we were standing on, but not well. "Dad- dad I'm scared!" I yelled, I was shaking violently, and I heard... yelling? "What's that voice?" I asked, I.. recognise it. "No! No!" I yelled, I started to cry "I can't- not now!" I yelled, I could Tell my dad's grip was slipping "Eli everything is going to be okay!" He yelled anxiously, the voice was louder, yelling my name "I love you dad" I said, his grip failed. "ELI!" He Screamed, I fell into the void.