6: aftermath

Jordan Kent, we were on our way back home, without Eli. "Why did I say that?!" I groaned, why did I bring up his dad?! That was so far past every line! "why did you?" Jonathan asked, I could tell he was angry at me for that, he should be. "I don't know" I sighed, I was Just so angry at him! How he treated Sarah was not okay! "Why didn't Nat let me apologise to him?" I asked, And now I'm annoyed at Nat! "Maybe because you didn't use the words: apology, apologise or Sorry. You Just yelled that you wanted to talk to him" answered Jonathan, I thought it was obvious that I wanted to apologise, but now I look back and I know it didn't come across. "She seemed a lot angrier than I thought she'd be" I said, sure they said they became friends but she was more angry than Eli was. "Really? I thought she'd be more, she looked like she was holding back from killing you!" Jonathan yelled, really? I didn't see that. "I Just feel so bad, I want to apologise to him" I mumbled, Eli looked devastated when I said that. "well it seems you're not getting the chance to tell him" said Jonathan, I sighed, it seems so.

We've been walking for awhile and I can't help but getting annoyed at Eli and Nat "why couldn't they Just let me apologise?!" I yelled, it wouldn't be that hard! "Because you used his dad's death against him!" Yelled Jonathan, I know, it wasn't Justifiable at all... I Just got so annoyed that he talked to Sarah like that! "He Just didn't need to be that Attitudy to sarah" I said, she's done nothing to him! "Jordan you are in the wrong! in his universe you can get killed for trusting the wrong person" Jonathan pointed out, that doesn't make any sense, why would that happen? "you don't believe that's the truth" realised Jonathan, I sped up a little. it's not that I think he's lying but... "I think he's over exaggerating okay?" I said, and anyway he's here, those rules don't apply. "I can't believe you, dad said this exact thing when you wanted to tell Sarah how dangerous it would be!" He yelled, dad was Just being paranoid. "and he was wrong" I reminded, Jonathan scoffed, and ran up next to me "luckily! I can't believe you're defending yourself" said Jonathan, I don't really believe it ethier, I use Eli's dad's death against him, why am I defending myself?

Jonathan Kent, I can't believe that Jordan is defending himself for what he did, Eli honesty did nothing wrong! Eli didn't want people he doesn't know, to know about his sleepwalking, could of he Said it nicer? Yes, but that doesn't matter now. Not after what Jordan said. We were back home, me and Jordan haven't spoke since he tried to defend himself. "Boys your back- Where's Eli?" Mum asked, I could tell she was worried that he wasn't here. "don't worry, he's Just with Nat" I said, I saw her relax "okay" she sighed, Eli's Sleepwalking has us all worried about him. I glanced at Jordan. "You have anything to say Jordan?" I Asked him, I'll give him a chance to tell her. "there's a school trip to the Superman museum next month" he said, he's seriously saying that? "oh okay, I'll sign them later" said mum, he ran upstairs to our room. "He's kidding me" I muttered irritatedly, I went upstairs. He was on the console. "Tell her what you said" I Demanded, he's not telling her because he knows he'll get grounded. "Jonathan" sighed Jordan, he paused the game. "tell mum or I will" I threatened, it would be better for him if he told mum, but I'm happy to do so. "I'll tell her later" he said, I gave him a look. "I will!" He said, we both know each other better than to believe it. "What if Eli returns before you say anything?" I asked, it will be worse to here it from the victim. "He won't say anything, I'll apologise to him" he said, oh so he's planning to get out of it by waiting for him to return. "I'm telling her or you are, now" I warned, Jordan didn't move. I warned him. "Mum!" I Yelled, I ran down the stairs, I heard him rush after me. "Jonathan no!" Yelled Jordan, we fell down the stairs, shoving each other. "boys! What is going on!" Demanded Lois, she pulled us away from each other. My body hurts. "Jordan got in a fight with Eli!" I ratted, I'll give him the chance to say the rest. "you did what?" Asked Mum, I walked back. She's mad. Very mad. "It was an argument, He was attitudy towards Sarah, we got in an argument and he went off with Nat, it wasn't serious" omitted Jordan, that's a lie! I gleared at him "why was he attitudy? He's never been like that before" observed mum, Eli's pretty nice, that was odd. "I started To Tell Sarah that he's a sleepwalker" he said, he's not going to mention that he brought up the fact me up his dad's death, is he? "okay, just apologise to him when he gets back" said mum, Jordan nodded and went back up Stairs "that isn't all!" I said, I can't believe he's trying to leave it out! "is he lying?" Asked Mum, I shook my head. "well- no but he's leaving out things he-" I started to explain, mum put her hand up, silencing me. "I don't need all of the details, just relax" said mum, I sighed, I'm not letting him get away with this. "Okay, but I tried to tell you, remember that" I said, I don't want to get grounded for not saying anything. "okay, noted, go do something" said mum, I went back up to my room glearing at Jordan. "I know okay? But I heard you try to tell her, she doesn't care about the details" said Jordan, because she doesn't think that it's important! "it's Just going to be a worse punishment when she finds out" I reminded, he's going to be VERY grounded when they find out, like I was when I did X.K, but worse. "dad would be ashamed of you" I said, he would be, he's always had some amount of leniency with people who have lost family, he'd help a lot of would-of-been criminals who'd Just lost family turn their life around. "You didn't need to say that" Whispered Jordan, I didn't need to, but I wanted to. "you needed to hear it" I spat, dad would be sick if he found out one of us said that to someone, let alone to someone in Eli's place.