12: doppelganger's children.

Nat Lane Irons, I was bugging Eli about how he recognised superman, he's Just saying that it's because he's from a superman-less universe, there has to be more! "So what if there is?!" He spat, he gave me something! "Ah ha! There is something! What is it!" I Demanded, he said he trusts me with everything, so why not this? He hasn't given me a reason to why he's lying. "Why won't you tell me?!" I Demanded, he turned around and stormed over me. "Because he's my dad's doppelganger okay?!" He screamed, my eyes went wide, so did his, his face changed. He hadn't realise he was saying that until it was to late. His dad is Superman's doppelganger? Clark's doppelganger?

We had been standing there for what felt like forever, looking at each other, standing steps apart, until he lowered his head, looking away from me. "Eli.." I sighed, I reached out to him, he moved back. "That's why I wasn't telling you, okay?" He said, he was agitated, I would be to if someone forced that out of me. "That's why I could recognise him without glasses on, because my dad didn't wear them, it's how he looked" he explained, you could hear the pain in his voice from referring to his dad in past tence, you always could. "It's why I stole from Lois, I didn't know if I could deal with living with someone that looks like my dad" he Continued, I could tell he needed to get this out, like all the other times. "I also took a picture of Clark, seeing if I could get use to it, but that backfired" he said, I won't ask how, but I think I might already know. "Tho-those are the things I have been keeping from you" he said, he walked over to me, finally looking at me again. "My names Eli hale, I'm a werewolf from another universe, my dad is Derek hale, Superman's doppelganger" he introduced, we are the same. "So?" He's clark's doppelganger's son, I'm lois's doppelganger's daughter. "Any response?" He asked, he was waiting for me to talk, but I just burst out laughing. "Nat what?" He said, he sounded so hurt, like a kicked puppy. But I couldn't stop laughing, partly because of the kicked puppy thought- and again. "This is serious Nat! I Just told you something so! -So Important to me!" He yelled-said, he was angry, I'm so glad, I deserve to be yelled at for laughing. "What's so funny?! My missa-" he started to yell, I gavered up enough breath. I grabbed his shoulders "my mum is Lois lane!" I yelled, and the laughter ceased. "My full name is Natalie Lane Irons, in my universe Lois fell in love with my dad and had me, then she was killed by superman" I introduced, he was listening like I did a moment ago. "I couldn't live with them long, mainly because I saw the man that killed my mum" I said, I let go of his shoulders. "You're not alone in this Eli, I'm Just on the other side" I said, this is what he was keeping from me. "Your.. Lois's doppelganger's daughter?" He asked, he looked so shocked. "Ya, I am" I assured, he hugged me, tight. "I- I could of been talking to someone about it this whole time" he realised I held him. "I could of been getting tips on how to deal with this" he said, it would of been nice to have some help. "I could of been talking to you" He said, I pulled myself away, looking at him. "You can always talk to me, I'm sorry for pressuring it out of you" I apologised, he pulled me back in for a hug. "Don't. I needed to get it all out" he said, I heard him breathing loud. "Your breathing... why is it so loud?" I chuckled, he pulled himself away "sorry, your scent is really calming" he said, I should definitely be weirded out, but I am not. He walked a little away. "I- I know that's weird, but it's the truth... I- I think you might be my anchor" Eli revealed, he told me about anchors. "Really?" I asked, that's a massive deal. "Ya, you've helped me not shift and shift, calming down, you make me feel less alone, the list does actually go on" he told, he chuckled Slightly. "why isn't your.. dad" I mumbled, I Just remembered why that wouldn't work. "It hurts to much" he answered, but he still answered it, of course he did. "I need you Nat" he said, me being grounded is going to affect him, a lot. "Sorry- I Just made this even more weird" apologised Eli, he pulled away, I pulled him into a little hug. It made him relax, he really likes hugs. "It's okay Eli, but.. you hug a lot, were you always a hugger?" I asked, was his dad one? He pulled away. "No, well- it's hard to explain, in a sense" he chuckled, I smiled, even a simple question with him has a complicated answer. "As I said, my dad could shift into a wolf, I would cuddle him to de..ath" he started, his tone was cheery at the beginning, at the end, it wasn't. "Eli" I whispered, I held his arm. "I'm fine, as I was saying" he recalculated, He shook his head, that's him resetting. "We would cuddle all the time like that, but only like that, and it got harder to cuddle him as I got older, but I still succeed in doing it" said Eli, I realised we had begun walking. "But if he wasn't wolf-shifted then we wouldn't hug really, only on very rare occasions" he Continued, that makes a good amount of sense. "In my real-fake dreams, when I find him we hug and cuddle like crazy" he ended, ya, I have no idea how, but we need to deal with those dreams. "but I had cuddled with Peter a couple times, mainly when falling asleep against him though" Added Eli, I'm glad he had Peter, even though he's a manipulating psychopath. "Is it bad that I'm a hugger?" He asked, and there's the Eli I know. "No it's not bad, it's really sweet Werepuppy" I smiled, he chuckled and rolled his eyes, he was going to say something but his phone ran. "Hay-ya Lois!" Greeted Eli, he put the phone of speaker. "Firstly thank you for telling me you two were leaving" started Lois, it makes sense he did, he Just got permission to sneak into the barn at night, he's not going to mess that up. "And Secondly, you two should get back to Nat's, she should be back home soon" said Lois, I checked the time. "Shit! Sorry Lois, gotta go!" I yelled, I hung up the phone and we ran.