4: first day of Smallville school

Eli hale, I was slightly humming to myself. I huffed. "I wish I had my headphones" I muttered, I'd listen to music most nights, as well as twirling my Lacrosse stick. "I wish I had Lacrosse" I sighed, I wish I had Dad, Peter, My Jeep. Home. "mmHmm Badaba dodo" I hummed, I tapped the head of the bed. "Why am I like this?!" I groaned, I put my head in my hands. Why can't I fall asleep like a normal person?! in two separate universes?! "Just like every other night" I mumbled, Especially the nights of the full moon. "I Just wish I could go to sleep!" I wined Sadly, I lade back in my bed. "Just get comfortable, it's going to be a long night" I muttered, better to be comfortable than not.

I was in the Woods, how did I get back to Beacon hills? The full moon was out, not a cloud in sight, somthing inside me says that's important, but why? I heard sceam- "Dad!" I yelled, it was dad's scream. I was running as fast as I could, but nothing was happening, I looked down and my leg's were stuck in the ground. Then my hands were pulled back behind me, my hands were fused into a tree. "You" I spat, the nogitsune appeared infront of me. The reason my dad's dead! "you killed my dad!" I Yelled, it put on of it's oily hands on my face, I gagged. "I didn't kill him" it Said, I pulled against the dirt and the bark holding me captive "parish did" it said, it came closer to me, I couldn't pull myself away "Scott did" it continued, I shook my head, I was going to speak but it changed it's grip on my face, holding my mouth shut. "You did" it Whispered into my ear, dad's screams were getting louder, I tugged my body, trying to free myself. "if you Just didn't go to the nemeton none of this would be happening" the nogitsune said, wh-what? What does it mean? "I never did that!" I Yelled, the nogitsune shifted it's grip holding me against the tree by the neck.  "yes you did! Remember!" It Yelled, I shook my head, that's not what happened! "Remember how you killed your dad! Remember!" It Screamed, memories flashed through my head. The nemeton, Fire, my Jeep, dad, the Pack, blue Light, the nogitsune. "n-no th-that's not h-how it hap-ppened" I Stuttered, I felt tears on my cheek. I didn't kill my dad! "Yes it is! Remember!" Ordered the Nogitsune, shades of blue over the nemeton "I didn't kill my dad!" I screamed, I didn't kill my dad! It wasn't me! "Remember what happened that night!" Yelled something, the voice had changed. My dad was infront of me, or should I say dad's doppelganger, that's what he looked like. "You can figure this out Eli, you're my son" encouraged dad, it was him, but what does he mean?! "I didn't kill you!" I sobbed, I fell to the ground, my arms by my side, I felt my dad's hands on my shoulder "remember what happened on the full moon" he said, I was back in my Lacrosse Jersey and shorts, what I was in that night. "I- I Don't understand" I cried, I didn't kill him! I didn't kill my dad! "Remember!" Yelled the nogitsune and my dad, The trees surrounding me "I didn't kill him" I cried, the moon shining down on me. "I didn't do it!" I yelled, shades of blue morphing "I didn't kill him!" I yelled, I didn't kill him! I didn't! I didn't! "Remember how you got here!" Yelled Something, it sounded like me. "Remember!" All the voices Chanted, blue swirls, the caves "I don't- I didn't I-" I started, I Don't understand! I didn't leave! I didn't go to the nemeton! I didn't kill my dad! "I didn't kill my dad!" I yelled, I didn't! I didn't!

Jordan Kent, ugh waking up, I looked at the alarm "really?!" I muttered quietly, it's 3:46, Just go back to sleep. "I-I didn't kill him" Eli Cried quietly, what was that? I heard Eli tumbling around wining. "I didn't kill him!" He said, I got up and went to Eli's door, knocking it. "Eli everything okay?" I asked, I heard whimpering in response, I tugged on the door handle, it was locked. "That's weird" I mumbled, why would his door be locked? Wait his sleepwalking! "Why are you up?" Yawned Jonathan, guess he woke up when I did. "something's wrong with Eli, Where's the key for his room?" I asked, I could break it down but don't want to get even more grounded. "In mum's room, I'll get it" he said, I continued to hear Eli, he was crying, whimpering and saying he didn't kill someone. Jonathan passed me the key. "I didn't- I" Eli said, I unlocked the Door and we ran in. "Eli!" We yelled, he was crying, mumbling things under his breath. "I- uh I didn't-" he said, I ran over to him, his eyes were closed. He's having a nightmare. We shook him "Eli!" We Yelled, his Eyes shot open "I didn't kill my dad!" He Screamed, what the- was he having a nightmare about that? "Eli it's okay" I said, he wiped his eyes, looking confused. "I didn't kill my dad" he sobbed, I pulled him into a hug, I could hear him mumbling. "I didn't" he cried, he's saying it over and over. Chanting it, again and again. "It's okay, you're okay" I Whispered, when I have nightmares I need to hear that, so maybe he does too, maybe it'll help. "go get mum" I told, Eli was clinging to me, I don't think he realises. "I didn't kill my dad" he sobbed, I ran my hand over his back, that helps me calm down, so I'll  try that. "I know you didn't" I said, he Just blames himself, or his nightmare made him, nightmares made me feel a lot of things I didn't before. "What's going on?" Mum asked, I heard Jonathan explain what happened. "okay you boy's go back to bed, I'll deal with this" said mum, I saw Jonathan leave, mum Sat beside me. "Eli, everythings okay, what's got you like this?" Asked Mum, I could tell Eli was calmer, but he's still out of it. "I didn't kill him" he said, his tears slowed and his grip soften as his chanting ended, replaced with heavy breathing. "Eli, are you okay?" Asked Mum, Eli pulled himself out off my arms He wiped his eyes. "sorry, what- what happened?" He asked, he did seem pretty out of it. "It looks like you were having a nightmare" I said, a pretty terrible one. "Ya, I- I know, did I wake you? Sor-ry" he apologised, his voice was scratchy, probably from the screaming and crying. "You didn't wake us, but do you need one of us to say here?" I asked, we shouldn't leave him like this. "N- no" Eli declined, he Wiped his eyes again, shaking his head. "it was Just a nightmare, I have them a lot, I'll be fine" he said, he has nightmares a lot?! I hope not like this one, it seemed terrible. "go, go back to sleep" he said, mum gestured for me to go, she'll make sure he'll be okay "sorry -for clinging onto you" he apologised, his breaching was still heavy, and he was shaking. "It's okay Eli, Don't apologise" I said, I left him and mum, she'll help him.