3: Smallville full moon

Eli hale, it's the full moon Tomorrow, And I am panicking, but I can't panic too much because I'm in a house with a bunch of humans! Even though Jordan smells very Odd, but it's probably Just how some Humans smell in this universe, his brother smells partly like him. I'm definitely too paranoid. "Eli!" Groaned Jonathan, I turned and looked at the brothers, I didn't realise they came into 'my' room "Ya?" I asked, are my eyes showing? Stop being paranoid Eli! "We were trying to get your attention for awhile, you okay?" Asked Jordan, just lie, you've been doing that for nine months "ya, just tired, is dinner ready?" I asked, I think that's why they're here "ya, you want to come down?" Asked Jordan, I just want to lock myself in this room till the full moon is over tomorrow. "Ya" I sighed, I pulled myself up off the bed and started walking down.

I was eating slowly, I wouldn't be eating at all but last time I didn't they asked me questions about why I'm not eating "Eli?" Asked Lois, and another question, but hopefully not about food "yes?" I answered, I looked up from my plate. "Since you're from another universe I've gotten my dad to... technically forge documents for you, you're now ready for school on Monday" explained Lois, okay... is her dad a criminal? "How did he 'forge' the documents?" I asked, why does she 'help' superman when her dad does this? "Oh he works for the government" said Lois, oh that makes a lot of sense. And now I'm scared. "Okay" I said, so she also has connections to the military... and a superhero. And I'm stealing from her. could I be more stupid? Probably.

We finished dinner and I'm playing more video games with Jonathan and Jordan, and I'm kicking their asses! "Okay let's switch games" said Jonathan said, Jordan agreed. Sure I'll switch "Okay if you can't handle losing" I Laughed, I am wiping the floor with them. They glared at me and switched the game "since you're now going to Smallville high school are you planning to try and Join any teams?" Asked Jonathan, I haven't really thought about it, but probably not. "I doubt they have a Lacrosse team" I said, I'm only a fan of Lacrosse, a little bit of basketball but that was mainly for my dad. I've only had active interest in Lacrosse. "What is Lacrosse Anyway? I've never heard of it" Asked Jordan, I gave him a glance and shrugged "I guess it doesn't exist in your world" I guessed, I bit my lip, I hope I'm wrong, I love Lacrosse. "It's probably Just not as big in ours Eli" Asurred Jonathan, I Just nodded, hopefully. "So, what's the game like? Jordan asked, Well we have sticks with nets at the end. we chuck a ball into it and then into a net. Sorry that's a bad explanation, it's kinda hard to explain" I explained, I didn't realise how hard it would be to explain Lacrosse "no it's okay I think we got the picture" said Jordan, well I hope so because I can't explain it any other way. "Ya I understood that pretty well" agreed Jonathan, I do miss playing Lacrosse, I can't now. "Now let's play!" Yelled Jordan, ya I need to get my head off of Lacrosse, another thing that now hurts to think about, I miss it. Press this button, and that one! The trigger! And.... yes! "Damn it!" Yelled Jonathan and Jordan, I keep on beating them. "That was actually pretty hard, but maybe we should stop and move on to a team game" I suggested, I've realised that we're all very competitive. "Ya, you really haven't played these games?" Asked Jordan, Jonathan started to switch the games. "Well I've played the sequels to these games but that's it" I informed, they just stared at me. Ah shit "you've played the sequels?!" They Yelled, of course they would focus on that "ya" I said, I forgot that I'm technically from the future "tell us everything!" They Demanded, ya I'm not getting out of this.

We have been talking about the possible sequels of these games I've played. For so long. They won't let me stop. "Boy's time for bed- you aren't even Playing anymore" observed Lois,  I started to tidy up there game space, their whole room is a mess, but I can help with this. "Eli's played the future sequels of our games!" They both Yelled, I heard Lois Chuckle a little "Eli, your room, leave them to tidy this" said Lois, I stopped what I was doing "I'm happy to- okay I'll go" I said, I saw in her look that I should Just leave. I slid passed her and went into 'my' room.