~1.6~

Untitled #6

so i thought about it for a while and yes

i think i do like hyunjin. but isnt it weird to like two people at the same time. i asked minho aand he was like maybe they are not different people. so then i was confused and then it hit me. no not the shoe minho threw at me to leave him the fuck alone because he was having love problems. some shit about not being gay but still having feelings for jisung. but anyways so that got me thinking....

sam said that i would hate him if i met him. and the only person i "hate" except oh mi ran but thats because shes a bitch is hyunjin and the pick up lines were familiar. but i need more evidence so yup. ill think of a plan and tell you.

9 years ago

Untitled #7

so plan-

we will be assigned ous roomates tomorrow and then i can just text him and see if his phone lights up with my name. also i will get to bond with hyunjin and be kinder.

anyways i have some tea, so yesterday i went to the cafe near school and guess who i saw on the way there

minho and jisung

and

they

were

kissing

not actually

they were more like making out and i was happy and disgusted (i also took a picture)

dont know why but a weird thought came to my mind

"i wish me and hyunjin were like that but he is just ignoring me"

and then that made me sad and i felt a single tear escape my eye and then it turned from one tear to like alot so i went home i thought he moved on and doesnt like me anymore and that made me cry even more. so yeah a breakdown sesh was helpful to remind me the odds he still likes me after ive been so mean to him. that made me feel shitty. anyways ill tell you the results tomorrow. 

9 years ago

Untitled #8

yesssss

im roomates with hyunjin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

im so happy im just waiting for the day to be over so i could go to our dorm.

i just wish he still likes me and he is sam otherwise that would be awkward.

9 years ago

Untitled #9

Ok so a bit of a bump in the road, Hyunjin has still been ignoring me. ive tried to talk to him but no. this man is determined to ignore me. god its annoying. maybe its karma for being mean to him. also we have one double bed and he sleeps on the far corner of it so that prevent any cuddlingg.  ive just decided to give up and enjoy life as it is without hyunjin.

9 years ago