~3.8~

I didn't know where we were going because I had my eyes closed. Soon we reached our destination and he asked me to open my eyes. OMG! He was taking me to...

THE FUCKING SAMOYED CAFE

It was almost always crowded so I don't know how he managed to get us a seat there. but I won't complain because Samoyeds are the cutest fluffiest dogs ever. I love them so much and I'm so happy.

"My cousin works here so I asked him to save us a seat," Changbin opened the door.

"Oh my god! Thank you soo much Changbin! I love this!" I exclaimed

"I'm glad," Changbin smiled

As soon as I entered the café, a Samoyed came to me. I sat down and noticed that his name was written on the collar. His name was Cloudy and he quickly jumped on top of me asking for cuddles. I gave him all the cuddles I could before I noticed Changbin clicking a picture of me and Cloudy. 

"I'm keeping that as my wallpaper," smiled Changbin

"Yah! it was unplanned and I look ugly. At least let me pose," I tried to snatch his phone

"Nope," he moved his phone away from me

"Now lets eat, I'm starving," Changbin beckoned me towards our seat

I felt bad leaving Cloudy there so I gave him one last kiss before joining Changbin. I ordered a strawberry cake and a caramel frappuccino, he ordered a cheesecake and dark coffee. We both fought over who would pay but Changbin ended up winning in the end. We ate our food and talked a lot. I felt so comfortable talking to him and time just flew by. After finishing up, we went on a walk at the nearby park. We walked and chatted for a while before Changbin stopped and asked me the question I had been waiting for.

"Lee Felix, I know we met like a month ago but I am head over heels for you. I just love spending time with you. But, I think it may be too early too ask you to be my boyfriend. So, I have one question for you, can I court you?" he blushed

"Yes, of course! I must admit I also have fallen hard for you. I was hoping you would ask that question someday because I'm too much of a coward," I exclaimed

"Wait really?!" exclaimed Changbin

"Really," I confirmed

"Oh my god I can't believe you said yes!" Changbin lifted me and spun me around while I screamed like a 12 year old girl.

We hugged and it was so cosy. I couldn't believe it! Changbin was courting me! But sadly it was getting dark and I had to head back. So, he walked me home and I left a little kiss on his cheek before bidding him goodbye. I saw him holding his cheek and smiling like and idiot through the window. I was awake all night thinking about the day.

I called Seungmin and told him everything without missing a detail and then fell asleep with a smile on my face.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─-꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎-─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Happy Minnie Day!

ITS OUR LITTLE PUPPY'S BIRTHDAY!!