~4.1~

Episode 1:
"Everybody has a boyfriend except me," I sighed as I fall onto my bed. Minho and Jisung are married, Seungmin and Hyunjin are engaged and Changbin is planning on proposing. Me and Chan are the only ones left that haven't found love yet but I'm pretty sure he likes someone too. So, in the end, it's just me. I'm the only one who hasn't been able to find a boyfriend ever since I realised I was gay. Girls used to swarm me but well I'm not a gals type of guy and good men are just so hard to find. 

I took out my phone and decided to scroll through TikTok but that's also filled with cringy couples so I just stopped scrolling and thought, "Let's go out for a walk." But then I stepped out of the house and two people were just full on making out right in front of MY house. So, that plans cancelled. 

I sighed and just decided to call up Chan since he's the only one who doesn't go on and on about their boyfriend/husband/fiancé. 

"Hi Chan, are you busy?" I asked

"No not really, what's up?" He replies

"Ah just wanted to talk, I was feeling a bit bored,"

"Oh nice, so how's life?"

"Pretty shitty"

"Why?"

"I'm kinda depressed that everybody has found love except me. I go online boom! an article on how to find love. I go out for a walk boom! some random people making out,"

"Aww don't let that get yourself down, I don't have love in my life,"

"Well at least you like someone,"

"Ohhh yeahhh, about that..."

"What about it?"

"So like I found out that he liked someone else,"

"Awh are you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine man, it wasn't that big of a crush anyways,"

"You sure you don't need me to come over? We can watch our favourite comfort movies and I can make you some hot coco?"

"That...sounds nice"

"I'll be there in 10, see ya Chan,"

"See ya,"

I changed into some jeans and a simple graphic tee and grabbed my keys as I left the house.

By: jeongxinnie

1 day ago