~4.9~

Episode 9:

"Wow the view's so pretty," I exclaimed as I looked at the setting sun, painting shades of red and orange across the blue sky. It was like a perfect rhythm, the colours danced with each other in a perfect symphony, making an alluring landscape. It felt surreal to experience this moment with the most beautiful person ever. I could see him looking out at the sunset, the rays of light bouncing off his skin giving him an ethereal glow, he looked celestial. The way his brown hair looked so lustrous in this lighting, The way his brown eyes reflected the gorgeous sunset, and lastly, the way his pink lips curved upwards into a soft smile made me feel butterflies.

"I much prefer the view infront of me," He turned towards me, that mischievous glint in his eyes.

"You're such a flirt," I blushed and playfully hit him on the arm.

"Only for you baby," He winked.

"Oh shut up," I smiled brightly and turned to look at the sun which was barely visible, the sky was turning dark. "Y' know it feels like we're in an actual relationship, but it's all fake," I frowned slightly.

"Uh Jeongin, I've been thinking about this relationship we have and I...I think I'm actually falling for you Jeongin. I don't know how you feel about me but I know this much, I'm falling for you and hard. You're like the most beautiful, prettiest and amazing person I've ever met. You just get me, you know practically everything about me and I feel a...a connection. This might be sudden and all but these past few weeks have been the best. I've been looking for someone to love for so long but I think I finally found them. It's completely fine if you don't feel the same way but what I feel for you is... love. This feeling is still a bit unfamiliar to me but I'm sure that this is what I'm feeling. So, if you don't mind, do you wanna go on a date this weekend, for real this time no acting and pretending,"

1 day ago
By: jeongxinnie