~4.12~

Episode 12:

"Its getting late, let's go home eh?" He sat up on the picnic blanket. We'd been talking and looking at the stars for a long time now, time just flew by. 

"Do we have to? I don't want to leave you," I pouted and sat up. He chuckled, amused by my cuteness. 

"C'mon Innie, Let's go. I have another surprise for you," He took my hand and stood up, I stood up with him.

"Another surprise?" I was shocked, he was really the most romantic person.

"Yep c'mon," He led me back to the car and there I saw.....

<3

Everybody holding signs, there were balloons and rose petals. It looked like a scene straight out of a k-drama. Minho held the sign saying 'Will'. Changbin held the sign saying 'you'. Hyunjin held the sign saying 'be'. Jisung held the sign saying 'my'. Felix held the sign saying 'boyfriend'. And Seungmin held the sign with a question mark and a bouquet. 

I turned to him as he walked to the guys, rose petals on the ground and he took the bouquet from Seungmin. "So? Will you be my boyfriend, Yang Jeongin?"

"Yes yes a million times yes!" I exclaimed and accepted the bouquet, hugging him.

He chuckled and gladly hugged me and then pulled away, looking me deeply in the eyes.

"I feel like I'm the happiest man on Earth," He smiled at me and my world lit up, It was like he was the only one there.

"Awww Channieeee," I laughed, becoming a bit shy (im super shy super shy). I looked in his eyes but i noticed his eyes wandering, specifically to my lips. I took it was a sign and leaned in closer.

A smirk creeped up on his face as he understood what I was trying to do and reciprocated, leaning in closer. There was barely any space between us, maybe 3 inches at max.

And then it became two inches...

And then just one inch....

And then our lips touched and it felt like I was in heaven, his lips were oh so soft but mine were slightly chapped. I really regretted not putting on lip balm but its okay, I'm sure he didn't mind. That kiss was so blissful, it felt like an eternity but it only lasted for a few seconds at max. Then we pulled back, breathless. I looked into his eyes and smiled, showing my dimples. I couldn't resist it so I kissed him again.

We pulled away and turned to look at the others who were cheering and high-fiving each other. Then Jisung, Seungmin and Felix came running towards me and pulled me into a group hug. I felt so happy and.... complete.

At least now I won't have to spend my weekends ranting about how I couldn't find anybody in life because... I think I just found my soulmate. No more jealousy from all the couples around me and no more feeling lovesick.

All of this started from a simple question, "Wanna fake date?"

From one simple 'date' at an amusement park

From one simple phone call, "Hi Chan, are you busy?"

From six simple words, "Everybody has a boyfriend except me,"

And now we're here...

And thanks for being with me through it all

1 day ago

By: jeongxinnie

Looks like you've reached the end!

There are no more entries from this account

─•~❉᯽❉~•─-꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎-─•~❉᯽❉~•─

You have reached the end of part four!

 All good things must come to an end and so has this book... 

Thanks for reading and this is me signing out

byeeee <33

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝚢 𝚅 ◦ 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕『𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜』✓ 🎉