~4.7~

Episode 7:

Date 2!!!!!

So this time we went to the amusement park and Chan picked me up. Let me now describe the whole day (partly) because it was a roller coaster ride (literally)

So I called over Seungmin to help me pick out an outfit, he picked out some ripped jeans, a graphic tee and a racer jacket (i love racer jackets). I wore my Converse shoes along with the outfit and I think it tied it all together.

I just combed my hair and applied some lipbalm (strawberry flavoured). The whole time Seungmin was just rambling on about how he was waiting for this day to come for the past 8 years, how he knew that me and Chan were meant to be, that made me second guess this, what if we weren't doing the right thing by talking this, how we were practically lying to our friends and how bummed they would be when we broke up and we told them we were talking it all.

I needed to have a talk with Chan, but I didn't wanna ruin our date with this so, It'll have to wait for another time. We also talked about Seungmin's wedding and its planning. Finally the doorbell rang.

"OMG HE'S HERE, GO GET YOUR MAN INNIE," Seungmin sqealed and pushed me towards the door.

I opened the door and there stood the most beautiful person on earth. I quickly shook off those thoughts and the butterflies in my stomach.

"Why am I feeling like this? Welp thats a problem for another day which is definitely not tomorrow," I thought (its not, ill realise it today)

"Hi!" I smiled brightly, I wonder why my smile always brightens when I'm around him, hmm I wonder why. 

Chan was wearing an all-black outfit (no surprise there). Black jeans, black graphic tee and a jacket on top, we were kinda matching but in different colours. We looked like complete opposites, like that one dynamic, sunshine and sunshine protector.

"Hi! Ready to go?" He held out his hand for me to hold, almost like an actual boyfriend, like he wasn't totally acting.

I held his hand and nodded like a broken nutcracker. He chuckled and we headed off, I spared one last look at my bestfriend who stood behind the door looking like a over-hyper golden retriever puppy.

And then we were off, off on an epic journey to enlightenment. What will I be enlightened by? You'll see.

By: jeongxinnie
1 day ago