~4.11~

Episode 11:

The weekend finally came and I was going to go on my first real date with Chan. I was so excited, like all I could think about was that date. Thankfully I actually set my alarm for 10 am instead of 10 pm. I know I'm just Albert Einstein level big brain.

So, I wore some casual jeans and a prussian blue sweater with some pink converse shoes.

I checked the time, 11 am. I still have half an hour before he comes to pick me up.  I fixed up my hair and spent the rest of my time freaking out, fussing over my hair and pacing around my room. 

'what if i look ugly?'

 'what if i get stood up?'

 'what if it was all an act?'

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the doorbell ringing, must be Chan. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I was greeted by a very cheery Chan holding a bouquet of sunflowers, my favourite. 

"Are those for me?" I asked, flattered.

"No, they're for the wall behind you," He said sarcastically, giving me an 'are you kidding' look.

"Shut up I know they're for me," I playfully rolled my eyes and lightly hit him on the arm.

"Then why'd you ask?" He softly laughed, revealing his adorable dimples that I love.

"I dunno. Changing topics, where are we going?" I took the bouquet from his hands and clutched it to my chest.

"Wait and see, love" He took my free hand in his and lead me towards his car.

He started the car and a comfortable silence filled the car. We turned on some music and sang along to our favourites. After around 15 minutes, we were out of the city and near the country-side. And then finally we reached our destination, a sunflower field. My jaw dropped, Chan was the most amazing, perfect, beautiful, perfect, stunning, perfect, handsome, perfect, ethereal, did I mention perfect, gorgeous and breathtakingly perfect human being ever. 

He took my free hand, I was still holding onto the bouquet he got me, and led me through the field and into a small clearing. The picnic blanket is spread out, covering the soft grass beneath. It's big enough to accommodate the two of us and a bunch of food. There was an assortment of different foods on the picnic blanket, ranging from sandwiches to macarons, all my favourite. 

"You like it?" He gave me a soft, loving smile with a hopeful gaze.

"Are you kidding? I love it!" I exclaimed, giving him the brightest smile.

"I'm glad. Now c'mon, let's dig in, I'm hungry," He dragged my to the picnic blanket and we sat down.

We devoured all the food and a light-hearted and fun-filled conversation sparks up. We started with reminiscing about our past memories but ended with:

"What do you think would happen if cats suddenly grew to the size of elephants overnight? Do you think they'd just go about their cat things, but now giant, or do you think they'd start plotting world domination and taking over everything?" I said with a straight face. If a passer-by was hearing this conversation, they'd think I was drunk or high or both.

"Wait, what? That... is actually a good question," He thought about it for a second. "Like what would they do?"

"I bet they'd act like Minho hyung, all cranky and shit," I mumbled, thinking out loud.

"Naur but like actually they would. If Minho was a cat the size of an elephant," He chuckled softly.

Yes we go off topic a lot, yes we are stupid and yes we are weirdos. We kept on talking about how Minho hyung would act like if he was a giant cat (sorry not sorry minho hyung) and it soon turned dark, meaning the date had to come to an end.

"Awww its getting dark," I pouted and looked at the stars above.

"So what? We could stargaze," He suggested with a shrug.

"That's a good idea but I don't know shit about stars or constellations,"

"That's fine, neither do I,"

We laid down on the blanket and looked at the stars, chatting and talking.

"Y'know, I gave everybody in our group a star," He turned to me.

"That one's for Minho," He turned back to the stars and pointed at a star.

"That one's for Changbin,"

"That one's for Seungmin"

"That one's for Hyunjin,"

"That one's for Jisung,"

"And that one's for Felix,"

"What about me?" I was curious why he didn't take my name.

"To you, my love, I gave the sun," 

1 day ago

By: jeongxinnie