~3.11~

I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed the first decent-looking thing I saw. Which happened to be a red hoodie and some ripped jeans. I decided to put on some lip gloss and styled my hair. By the time I was finished styling my hair, I already heard the doorbell ring, meaning Changbin had arrived. I quickly headed to the door and opened it. There stood Changbin, wearing a red jacket, a white T-shirt and some jeans. We were wearing matching clothes.

"Hi," Changbin put his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

"Hi! Come in, and wait for a second because I still need to wear my shoes. You can come with me to my room if you want," I babbled on while walking to my room, followed by Changbin.

"Woah! your room is amazing!" He commented when he walked in.

"Thanks aand we are ready to go!" I put on my shoes and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the house.

"You look nice today," He complimented"Only today? Psh, honey, I look good every day. You should have noticed that by now," I sassed.

"Of course, I noticed that," He replied

"Soo, where are we going?" I asked turning towards him. I looked down to find that our hands were still interlocked together, but I didn't point it out because I loved the feeling of his hand in mine.

"It's a surprise! Now, follow me," He pulled me along as he briskly walked.

"You're pulling me so I don't need to follow you," I rolled my eyes.

"That's because you're slow. Now c'mon, walk faster," He said turning a corner and pulling me along with him.

He kept on talking sharp turns and pulling me behind him, so I kept on almost falling head-first into a pole or a wall or another person, unable to keep up with his changing pace as I was being dragged.

"OK, close your eyes because we are almost there," He looked back at me with the cutest smile.I did as he said and then I felt one hand covering my eyes and one on my waist, making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Just walk with me and I'm right here to make sure you don't fall, okay?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

He started walking and my body was being directed in different directions by the hand on my waist and the voice whispering directions in my ear. we walked for a solid 5 minutes before I felt the warmth retreat from beside me and the cold starting to seep into my skin, making me shiver. Turns out a pretty thin hoodie wasn't enough to shield me from the harsh winters of Korea.

A few seconds later, I felt the warmth return and I finally opened my eyes. Changbin had put his jacket on me to shield me from the cold.

"But wouldn't you also feel cold? You should wear it," I took off the jacket and held it out for him to grab. I silently hoped he wouldn't because I was freezing without it.

"No no, I'm wearing a sweater anyway, you need it more. You were literally shivering," He politely declined and handed me the jacket back.

I finally tore my eyes away from his beautiful face and behind him I saw the movie theatre. I realised how romantic Changbin was, he had taken me on a very romantic cafe date, a date at the flower field and now this one. My love for him grew even more and I was so happy, I'm pretty sure my smile was so bright it blinded the people around. I swiftly grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.